Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Last One To Post Next Will Ban The Honest Word Above You To 10,000! vs. Evil
Lumi said you would say that, Lumi. There actually comparatively few universes where you believe in the multiverse, only an infinite number of them.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Banned because 10,000.
Someone System: Azure, Chloe, Damien, Jade, Rouge, Spark, Torea

[PR] [Chat] [Ask Someone] [Don’t Release the Manatee]

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea
Banned for implying 10,000 universes. The multiverse can only process a few hundred of them before it starts to lag. Also, pizza is delicious.
Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
Oh yeah, the framerate on the Multiversal Monitor’ll go down to 509 frames per second...

Carbs are evil government mind control big oil big pharma GMO mad cow decertification global instability murder genocide rabbicide recidivist toxic microbiome ending meteoric mutually assured destruction microwave 5G airport scanner terrorist propaganda low fat margerine protien adulteration BPA laden comma-less list run-on nonsense carcinogen known to cause birth defects in rats yummy goodness.
just ate..... 62.5% of a pizza, and I have no regrets

have a hype and fun vid (first clip is loud)
Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
62.5%, that's like 5 slices. (Unless you're one of those weirdos that divides pizza into 6 slices, which I doubt.)
Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
yes that ..... was me putting 5/8 into calc.exe (well, just typing windowskey+r, calc and hitting enter)

was a normal 8 slice pizza, though we cut our Digiorno pizzas into fourths for whatever reason
Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
I eat pizzas in quarter slices too. 31415926

That's a lot of rat birth defects