Hello There, Guest! Register

Let's Discuss Video Games
MariaTheFictionkin Away
(Inactive)
Registered

Threads: 2

RE: Let's Discuss Video Games
(01-13-2018, 05:54 AM)Brassow Wrote: Any of you fellows played some of the STALKER games?

Fantastic atmospheric games in my opinion.

Never have but I've been interested in the series. I have an obsession with nuclear energy and the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant. So, anything that involves those sort of things really peaks my interest.

The only games I've been playing around lately are, Pokémon Uranium, Slime Rancher, Super Mario Odyssey, Pokémon Ultra Moon. As well as some off the wall stuff like Super Mario World, Q*Bert 3 and Rocky Rodent.

If I didn't sell my PS4 I would be playing Monster Hunter World right now...But I needed the money for necessities, oh well. I'm fine with the games I have now.

It's hard to pick a favorite to be honest...I do like Slime Rancher a lot though for obvious reasons. There is also Subnautica which I haven't played in forever. I enjoy both those games worlds where I can feel like I can really be away from human civilization. Although Slime Rancher does have other humans in it, not in the way you might think, you're mostly by yourself. I like games consisting of a variety of monster/creature/animal things, like those two and Pokémon as well as Digimon.
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2018, 08:23 PM by MariaTheFictionkin.)
02-14-2018, 08:22 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Valhal.la

Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 6
All Accounts Posts: 2,592

RE: Let's Discuss Video Games
(not @Maria, just its own post)

Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is fun, if you turn on trackpad tuning

I've beaten it 33 times and my best/last time was 7 minutes 49 seconds

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2018, 08:32 PM by Lucilyn.)
02-14-2018, 08:27 PM
Find Reply