Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpa Community Census 2018

Let's Discuss Video Games
Srn347 Online
Registered

Threads: 1

RE: Let's Discuss Video Games

I just got slay the spire (among other things) like 2 hours ago due to a steam sale and I've gotta say, it's even better than I expected. I'd definitely recommend this game. Five fishes out of six oranges.

[Image: niEEM4xiA.jpeg][Image: niEEM4xiA.jpeg][Image: niEEM4xiA.jpeg][Image: niEEM4xiA.jpeg][Image: th?id=OIP.mNaSkyvToSQz4N6lQNN0RwHaDd&pid...=329&h=154]?

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
06-23-2018, 04:11 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 6
Linked Accounts

seriously thought about getting it several times and decided yesterday that it's just a little too boring and unfair, but if you like that type of game it seems really good + it's actually being updated

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
06-23-2018, 06:34 AM
Find Reply
Tewi Offline
Amaranthine Rabbit
Registered

Threads: 3
Linked Accounts

Dark Souls 3 is great. Not particularly hard unless you consider a death or two to particularly strong enemies or bosses hard. I'm level 50 and at no point have I been frustrated for more than a few moments. And otherwise, it's actually been a lot of fun. Lot of ways to play. Armor means nothing as long as you're wearing at least something in every slot to avoid a penalty (or if you've got some serious knight's armor on, or high status resists), so you're free to wear whatever looks good to you. Except nothing at all. Don't do that, not even the gloves or head slot. Wear the Pyromancer Crown from Cornyx if you don't want to hide your face, like me.

Anyways, it's on sale along with everything else on Steam for $15 instead of $60 for the next couple days, so I'm recommending it now. Worth $60 if you're one of those people that's willing to pay that much for a game, but $15 is some serious value for its playtime and quality.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.
All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.
Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
07-03-2018, 12:17 AM
Find Reply
Srn347 Online
Registered

Threads: 1

Just got back into Pokken, and it's exactly as great as I remember it being. The last time I played it, it was literally a different game on a different console. Didn't even have to re-unlock my main, this time Mewtwo is included in the roster by default (as well as his shadow counterpart).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
07-16-2018, 06:28 AM
Find Reply
Tewi Offline
Amaranthine Rabbit
Registered

Threads: 3
Linked Accounts

That game has way more characters than I thought it did. Like three times as many.

Our brother wanted it, but it's $60, and we've already bought five switch games so far. So unless he's able to buy it (and he's probably not), gonna have to pass.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.
All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.
Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
07-17-2018, 01:02 AM
Find Reply
Kομάλλεάνα Offline
Komalleana
Registered

Threads: 0
1 Attached Account

I intend to play the video games, The Witness and Cuphead, perhaps sometime during the current summer. In the future, I would also like to fully complete games such as Braid and L.A. Noire. What embarrasses me to some extent is that I have purchased The Witness and Cuphead during a sale on the Steam Store in December last year. Perhaps I have just yet to appreciate the wonders of playing games.

I accept that I will not know.
07-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Find Reply