Hello There, Guest! Register

Let's Discuss Video Games
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

Threads: 12
4 Attached Accounts

RE: Let's Discuss Video Games

(09-30-2018, 06:00 PM)Srn347 Wrote: Why is screensharing through discord a bad idea?

Parsec already does screensharing and you can't turn that off, so screensharing through discord at the same time will just slow down the internet of whoever was lagging even more and help nothing. Turns out the friend who was lagging really bad had a bunch of people using their wifi at the time and didn't know.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
09-30-2018, 11:30 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Xarbern Online
Registered

Threads: 2

Time to get serious!
I like all kinds of RPGs but I'm always juggling between more than a few at a time and it is a really bad habit I have.

Right now I play Assassin's Creed Black Flag, Mafia 3, Monster Hunter World, Warframe, No Mans Sky, The Witcher 3, Persona 5 and a lot of other generic games

Nier Automata is probably the one I recommend the most nowadays if you want something that shifts your emotions a lot and makes you "WTF REEE" every now and then. Lot's of philosophy hidden in metaphors.

I have like a personal bond with Borderlands (Borderlands 2 mainly) because of my time spent on it always having good laughs and just a great time in general.

I was thinking if Matsuri would like video games when we learn to switch. Anyone here have any stories to share how it worked out with your tulpas?
10-12-2018, 05:39 PM
Find Reply
LanceReilyn Offline
Registered

Threads: 1
1 Attached Account

Just finished Dragon Quest 11, playing Assassins Creed Odyssey now.. Reilyn is not pleased that I spend a few hours a night on games as she doesn't seem to share the passion (or hasn't found the right game yet). Something along the lines of I zone out and forget myself, let alone her and every time I die I get irrationally frustrated at it. I could imagine that every time she peeks out it's 'oh yay... this again' and later 'still? great..' It's hard to convince someone you play for fun and relaxation when you curse at loosing. ;P
10-12-2018, 10:32 PM
Find Reply
Srn347 Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

I just recently got back into Undercards and Faeria, and they're both just as fun as I remember them being when I last played them. Hmm, perhaps I spread myself too thin among all these ccgs.

Oh and I also recently beat Teslagrad. That's a pretty fun game too, I'd recommend picking it up on stream if you're into puzzle platformers. Haven't 100%ed it yet, still working on that.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
10-13-2018, 08:55 AM
Find Reply