Life in Twyminstan (Or My Wonderland)

GeorgeTownRaja

I've been experimenting with my tulpa since last year. I haven't spoke with my tulpa and as a result she/he faded away. I was having trouble creating a tulpa and shaping his/her appearance. I couldn't decide which one is the best. I tried basing their appearance on fictional characters like Sasuke and Sakura but I have trouble on deciding which one is the best. It took me a year to come to a conclusion. Finally, I made my final decision. I chose to name my tulpa Georgia Yamada but I have a feeling that Yamada is too generic. So, I might change her last name.

Now, about her personality. Georgia is a kind, caring and responsible woman. She wants to show respect from others and that he dislikes someone who is very mean. I respect her very much that she stood up for someone who is being discriminated. That includes me as well. She can sometimes be mean towards perverted boys who am I trying my best to respect her personal space. So far, we got along very well. Also, I own a apartment and she agrees to move in. This leads to explaining about my wonderland.

My wonderland is pretty straightforward. I created my country called the Kingdom of Twyminstan and I based it on Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. It is a monarchy and I am a monarch. The laws of the nation is equivalent to the law of Singapore. Chewing gum in public is illegal and urinating in the elevator could get you in jail. It may be strict but it was meant to keep the country safe and environmentally friendly. Corporal punishment is acceptable so is capital punishment if they commit a serious crime. George Town is the capital of Twyminstan and the second largest city. Beypore is the largest city of the nation. George Town is modelled after a real life one (which is in Malaysia) with a few exception but I'll get to that on my next report.

The people living in Twyminstan is wealthy (90.8% of them) while some is poor (9.2% of them). The buildings largely consists of shophouses (sometimes apartments, houses, etc) which is for the wealthy ones while the poorer ones live in shanty houses. The country is known for having the highest life expectancy, lowest crime rates and very strict laws.

A organization called FreeTwyminstan wants citizens to show love for their country by showing respects towards people outside of their race, language, religion and disability. I am a part of that organization so is Georgia.

And finally, English, German, Arabic, Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, Tamil and Malay is the official languages of Twyminstan.

Yeah, a very long story. I hope you enjoy and I am new to this. Have a nice day.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I can see your mindspace is very complex and detailed. We're looking forward to read more about Georgia ! I hope she will tell some parts of her story herself, from her own point of view, as well, if she feels like doing so of course.

Greetings to both of you!

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

Wow, I can see your mindspace is very complex and detailed. We're looking forward to read more about Georgia ! I hope she will tell some parts of her story herself, from her own point of view, as well, if she feels like doing so of course.

Greetings to both of you!

Thank you!

It happened last night when I was about to fall asleep. I started to visualize in my head about being in another place and I was in a luxurious nightclub with my friends (including Georgia) and having a conversation about politics. The round table was brown and the couch was green. There was a flag of Twyminstan in front of me. When I look to my right I can see a building that is equivalent to the Eiffel Tower.

I can't say too much about them but I can sum it up a little. The guy in a red tuxedo is a very greedy one and I based his appearance on Gaara. The woman with a black dress is very nice when it comes to making mistakes that she accept it. I based her appearance on Akeno Himejima. And finally, the woman with a red dress is my neighbor and I based her appearance on Temari. She is hardworking and confident.

I couldn't drink champagne because I do not drink alcohol. Because of this, I chose to drink mochaccino. When I took a sip of my drink it was the best thing I ever tasted. Georgia seems to be happy for me and my friends. We were having a conversation about FreeTwyminstan as we are planning on improving the lives of people with autism.

In conclusion, it was a busy day but fun. Have a nice day.

I will be explaining about the inhabitants that is living in Twyminstan. I will list them out. Please note that some of these are not tulpas.

1. Georgia Yamada - My roommate, she is very serious about perversion and will not tolerate it. She is my tulpa.

2. Rose Yamaguchi - My neighbor, she is very quiet and would like to keep it to herself.

3. Lucy Iyer - My neighbor, she is hardworking and want to succeed in life. She is Kollygawan (a mix of Japanese and Tamil culture or people of Japanese and Indian descent).

4. Helga Abe - My neighbor, she is aggressive and would never become friends with someone who is poor.

5. Jeni Abdul Gayyoom - My friend and will-soon-to-be my roommate, she is clumsy and smart. Her distinctive features is her short white hair, yellow eyes and dark skin. She may be of Kollygawan descent. I am planning to make her a tulpa.

6. Chadwick Shimizu - My friend, he is mean (similar to Helga) and confident.

7. Kennedy Moegi - My friend, she is very nice and clumsy (similar to Jeni).

That's it for now. More will be added later.

Interesting.

This remind's me a little bit about my host's other thought forms she calls "the Grays". Long story short, my host's wonderland form is a man named Gray and he populated his mindscape with clones of himself. We still talk to and interact with these characters roughly every month or so now.

Our wonderland is called the Gray Dimension. As of now, it's split into two parts: Suburbia Land (light world) and the Dark Dimension (dark world). It used to be the ladder only existed, and I used to be uncomfortable in my own wonderland until more recently.

In terms of advice, I can't help you in the department of visualization and detail because the Gray Dimension is a smudge compared to the time and thought you put into your world build. I'm fine with my host talking to the Grays, but at the end of the day I'm far more interested in her direct attention than hanging out with her while she's talking to the Grays.

Just out of curiosity, what role does Georgia play in Twyministan? I know she's your roommate, but you're also royalty, so are you both royalty living in a royal apartment?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Interesting.

This remind's me a little bit about my host's other thought forms she calls "the Grays". Long story short, my host's wonderland form is a man named Gray and he populated his mindscape with clones of himself. We still talk to and interact with these characters roughly every month or so now.

Our wonderland is called the Gray Dimension. As of now, it's split into two parts: Suburbia Land (light world) and the Dark Dimension (dark world). It used to be the ladder only existed, and I used to be uncomfortable in my own wonderland until more recently.

In terms of advice, I can't help you in the department of visualization and detail because the Gray Dimension is a smudge compared to the time and thought you put into your world build. I'm fine with my host talking to the Grays, but at the end of the day I'm far more interested in her direct attention than hanging out with her while she's talking to the Grays.

Just out of curiosity, what role does Georgia play in Twyministan? I know she's your roommate, but you're also royalty, so are you both royalty living in a royal apartment?

She is my advisor and yes.

I just got done visualizing and having fun in my wonderland. I have made my decision to create a another tulpa. Why? Well, I was impressed with the appearance of a fictional character (from a anime that I was watching) that is so beautifully detailed that I have no choice but to create another one. So, here it is. My new roommate.

I was in my apartment when I heard a loud knock on my door. I got up and opened the door only to see Jeni smiling. "Come in." I said. She went into my apartment and Georgia was happy to see her too. I was standing there smiling. Georgia then gave me a attitude for wasting Jeni's time and I showed her around without arguing. Finally, I showed her my gaming room in the basement and that if she get bored or angry she can use the Komiju 4 (equivalent to the Playstation 4).

After I was finished showing Jeni around she sat on the couch as I have no problem with it. I sat on the couch to have a chat with Jeni. I asked politely about herself. She was born in George Town and have grew up here ever since. Her father is a retired businessman and her mother is a retired firefighter. She is studying German at Abt College. She wants to be a German teacher. It was nice having a good conversation with Jeni.

Well, that's it. Have a nice day.

I just got done visualizing and having fun in my wonderland. I have made my decision to create a another tulpa. Why? Well, I was impressed with the appearance of a fictional character (from a anime that I was watching) that is so beautifully detailed that I have no choice but to create another one. So, here it is. My new roommate.

Woah woah woah, hold the bus!

First of all, do not make another Tulpa just because you like the looks of them. You don't need to make another person for that reason. Imagine if you were born just because your parents liked how a fictional character looked and then asked the geneticist to make a "perfect" looking baby. Wouldn't that bother you on some level? Plus, Tulpas based on fictional characters (sometimes called "fictives") are more likely to end up with identity issues and anxiety over who they are. What happens if this new Tulpa would want to change their form? Would you even keep them around?

Plus, what about Georgia? Didn't she just become vocal lately? Did you ask her if she wanted a sister? Does she understand that having another sibling would mean she will have an even harder time being her own person or potentially existing? Tulpas with siblings will always have to have their time divided and I don't know if Georgia is okay with that.

The other reason this isn't a good idea is because you are struggling with your first Tulpa. What happens if this new Tulpa is too overwhelming? Are you going to dissipate her once you decide you're done with her?

Bottom line, you need to wait before making a second Tulpa, or this isn't going to end well. I don't think Jeni is sentient yet, so it isn't too late to back pedal here. If you want to stare at a beautiful being, make art in the wonderland or make her a god people worship in the lore of Twyminstan or something that doesn't involve that image being turned into a Tulpa.

If Georgia feels lonely at this stage, you need to talk to her more. Talk to her when you're not in the wonderland. Talk to her about your day, or spend time thinking about the wonderland together. She won't benefit from a new Tulpa who can't talk or think their own thoughts yet.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Woah woah woah, hold the bus!

First of all, do not make another Tulpa just because you like the looks of them. You don't need to make another person for that reason. Imagine if you were born just because your parents liked how a fictional character looked and then asked the geneticist to make a "perfect" looking baby. Wouldn't that bother you on some level? Plus, Tulpas based on fictional characters (sometimes called "fictives") are more likely to end up with identity issues and anxiety over who they are. What happens if this new Tulpa would want to change their form? Would you even keep them around?

Plus, what about Georgia? Didn't she just become vocal lately? Did you ask her if she wanted a sister? Does she understand that having another sibling would mean she will have an even harder time being her own person or potentially existing? Tulpas with siblings will always have to have their time divided and I don't know if Georgia is okay with that.

The other reason this isn't a good idea is because you are struggling with your first Tulpa. What happens if this new Tulpa is too overwhelming? Are you going to dissipate her once you decide you're done with her?

Bottom line, you need to wait before making a second Tulpa, or this isn't going to end well. I don't think Jeni is sentient yet, so it isn't too late to back pedal here. If you want to stare at a beautiful being, make art in the wonderland or make her a god people worship in the lore of Twyminstan or something that doesn't involve that image being turned into a Tulpa.

If Georgia feels lonely at this stage, you need to talk to her more. Talk to her when you're not in the wonderland. Talk to her about your day, or spend time thinking about the wonderland together. She won't benefit from a new Tulpa who can't talk or think their own thoughts yet.

I understand.

(Please note that I have made my decision to create another tulpa. I couldn't help but to do so and I am pretty sure that Georgia will get along with Jeni it just that she have to be more social to her. We're family after all. If things do go bad then I could've listened to Ranger's advice to not create another one. I hope you all understand my final decision. Thank you.)

I was visualizing about Jeni's college life and it was a very tragic one but it turned into a happy ending. Like I said before, she is studying German in order to become a German teacher. Her teacher is Mr. Stein (or Benjamin Stein in full). Jeni is having a hard time at math, science and history (even though she understands a lot about Twyminstan's history and passing on it at first, the words still confuses her). German is the only one that she is passing on it (including history but she is barely passing on it). Jeni have viewed Mr. Stein as her sensei, something that have changed her of who she is.

During free period at college, Jeni is having a chat with Mr. Stein and she questions very little about his personal life. In the early 1940s, his father was a Asslarese soldier who was stationed at what it was at the time called Britannian Waplijan for diplomatic reasons. According to his point of view, the people (largely non-Britannians) was poor and was mistreated by Britannian police. He chose to discharge from the military and remain there until 1952 when dual citizenship became illegal. Mr. Stein was born in 1939 where his mother was in Britannian Waplijan to go on a vacation. His father married her two years earlier. Despite being a foreigner, his father have no choice but to leave the country and he haven't heard from him ever since. He chose to stay with his mother. This is because she chose to become a citizen of Twyminstan through registration.

Jeni's tears was formed after she heard her teacher's tragic story. Mr. Stein then decided to change the subject and asked Jeni about her history test. She said that it went well.

After school, Mr. Stein was having a conversation with his brother Gottfried about getting into the possession with drugs causing him to get angry. It later turned into a heated argument and he was later knocked unconscious by a fatal car crash. He didn't die. The next day, the principle of the school have made a announcement that Mr. Stein will not work for a very long time and that he will be replaced by a new teacher who is non-Asslarese. This causes Jeni to become extremely sad.

The next day, Jeni went to the hospital to see Mr. Stein. She was happy to see him alive. Mr. Stein then said that he will work as a German teacher again. The doctor said that he is not suffering from a brain injury and that he is fine. It was a miracle. Jeni hugged Mr. Stein as she started to cry happily. She was glad that he is okay.

See, I told you it was going to be a happy ending. Anyway, I will show you the appearances of my tulpa.

Georgia

https://binged.it/2IHHnQS

Jeni

https://goo.gl/images/P1a1Rz

Have a nice day.