Hello There, Guest! Register

Life in Twyminstan (Or My Wonderland)
GeorgeTownRaja Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

RE: Life in Twyminstan (Or My Wonderland)

April 20: Nothing much besides walking through the street of Georgetown at night and at day. I can describe the city as a mix of Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Chennai.

I was at the video game tournament where a boy and a girl was playing together. It was fun.

April 21: Again, nothing much besides walking through the street of Georgetown at night and watching the kids (mostly orphans) go as their day.

At daytime (in my wonderland), I was playing cricket with my girlfriend, Jeni. She get frustrated every time I hit the wicket. I won.
(This post was last modified: 04-23-2019, 12:32 PM by GeorgeTownRaja.)
04-22-2019, 02:06 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

GeorgeTownRaja Offline
Registered

April 22: Nothing much besides walking through the street in Georgetown again. It was raining.

I was at the mall to see what it was like. It was luxurious and bright. There were a lot of people.

April 23: I was at the street that resembles Chinatown in Georgetown. The street was filled with red lights and there are people speaking Mandarin but can also speak English. There are also Chinese (Zhilian in our wonderland) shops.

I was at the park to see what it was like. The scent was very sweet and the people were doing fun activities.
04-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 12
Linked Accounts

Sounds relaxing

[The Bear System] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw] - [Art]
04-23-2019, 04:15 PM
Find Reply
GeorgeTownRaja Offline
Registered

April 23: I was in the subway to see what it was like. It is similar to the ones in Japan where they are crowded. It was interesting.

April 24: I was at the shopping district in Georgetown. There were advertisements about soft drinks, snacks, foods and movies. They also have theaters, museums and video game stores.
Yesterday, 02:00 AM
Find Reply