Live Skype Mini-Conference (12/13/15 at 9:00am PST)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

What do you guys think about having a livestream or skype video conference where multiple tulpamancers can see and talk to one another live on video?

It was a thought that occurred to me after doing jean-luc's podcasts. It was great to just talk to him on audio. But I was wondering how fun it would meet some of you guys "face-to-face" so to speak.

What about a virtual video tulpa conference? Could we pull something like that off?

Can that be done on Skype or Livestream or would we need some other software?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a big fan of being seen or heard, so I would never be part of something like that :D

About the technical aspect: Skype doesn't allows multiple video chat without paying for it anymore. I think there are some alternative options, though. You could create a tinychat for that. I dunno.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

I'm not a big fan of being seen or heard, so I would never be part of something like that :D

Oh that's too bad. I have a feeling I might encounter more of that in our membership.

About the technical aspect: Skype doesn't allows multiple video chat without paying for it anymore. I think there are some alternative options, though. You could create a tinychat for that. I dunno.

Does only the host pay for the multiple video inputs or does each person joining the meeting have to pay? I would be willing to host a meeting if I can learn all the technical aspects and do a trial run with someone or something to work out the kinks. That's if it isn't too expensive.

Does only the host pay for the multiple video inputs or does each person joining the meeting have to pay? I would be willing to host a meeting if I can learn all the technical aspects and do a trial run with someone or something to work out the kinks. That's if it isn't too expensive.

I just looked it up. Apparantly they got rid of paying for this again. Last time I tried something like that you had to pay for it. Good for you :D

Skype is now offering group video calling free to all users. Group video calling allows you to have group video calls with up to 9 of your friends at the same time, and this great feature was previously only offered with a Premium subscription. Read on to see what this change means for you.

Tulpa: Alice

Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.

Guest Anonymous

Cool, I will have to research that if there is enough interest in the idea! :-)

It would be really cool if we could record it and post it similar to what we did with the podcasts.

I'd be down for it. Aside from the tulpa aspect of this forum, there is a bit of community here on the forums that we enjoy, and it'd be neat to put a face to the names. I don't think it's a bad idea, but I don't know how keen other users here are on giving out their facial identity. Or whatever the proper way to word that is. Anonymity? Is that it?

I'm IBreakGames, a genuine dude.

We gave up on using different colors for each of us, so there's Al, Ollie, and Eva. We're all rabbits, get over it.

Guest Anonymous

I have already put my ugly mug out there for all to see. :-) But I do get why some want to protect their identity, especially when it comes to being involved in the dark world of tulpamancy. LOL Well, that is two of us then maybe, perhaps. If this does happen, it would be a while down the road I think. We will see how many more are interested and truly bold!

Fade: I wish we could. Videochats are fun. But our computer doesn't have a camera.

I'm a little afraid of using Skype anyway, since my parents hate it and someone might hear it. But it'd be cool if we could have a conference! We could at least use the typing-chat.

A queer soulbonding system with tulpamantic influences.

Oovoo can have up to 12 people video conferencing simultaneously, and Google Hangouts can have up to 10 people conferencing, but also can be watched live by anyone if made public.