Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Lucid dreams, immersive daydreams, and dissociative experiences
When I say reenter dreams, I mean reenter REM dreams with more REM dreaming. Wake up, remember the dream, fall asleep, it's the same dream. I think I've done it twice where I remember and my host remembers doing it about fifty times.
Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Yeah continuing a dream after you've woken up is the same as pre-programming a dream, you just gotta keep it in your mind as you go back to sleep. Easier with a dream you were just in but you can usually do it with whatever you want even if you aren't lucid for it.

Also you guys have crazy daydream experiences. Nothing while awake is anything like anything while asleep for us.
Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
(10-02-2016, 12:28 PM)tulpa001 Wrote: When I say reenter dreams, I mean reenter REM dreams with more REM dreaming. Wake up, remember the dream, fall asleep, it's the same dream. I think I've done it twice where I remember and my host remembers doing it about fifty times.
Aha. Thank you for clearing that up!
(10-02-2016, 01:48 PM)Lucilyn Wrote: Nothing while awake is anything like anything while asleep for us.
I can always tell the difference, too, even when they blend, but it was actually tough to try to describe what that difference is, and what I mentioned was not exactly it.
(10-02-2016, 01:48 PM)Lucilyn Wrote: Also you guys have crazy daydream experiences. Nothing while awake is anything like anything while asleep for us.

I agree that Tulpa001/Tulpa have some crazy daydream skills, from what I have read! And I thought Melian and I could have vivid wakened dreams. There is a certain percentage of the population with this trait. I remember being in high school before I realized that not everyone can dream or live in a dream while awake. My day dreams are very similar to my nightly dreams and vice versa. With Melian and I everything has a movie or TV theme, which is a weird quirk I guess.

Every once in a while I wonder if I am autistic or something I am so filtered away from reality. Remember my day dream filter? It's like there is often a wall of some kind or boundary or veil between me and the rest of the real world.
(10-02-2016, 02:50 PM)Mistgod Wrote: Every once in a while I wonder if I am autistic or something I am so filtered away from reality.  Remember my day dream filter?  It's like there is often a wall of some kind or boundary or veil between me and the rest of the real world.

Autism is different for every person, but from what I know they tend to be more grounded in reality, except if they feel overloaded and need to retreat. But if you had issues with that then it would be more obvious. You could have some kind of dissociative disorder like maladaptive daydreaming.
Ask your doctor is she is you. Ask your doctor if everyone is in your mind. Ask your doctor for tips for living in lucid dreams.
He's literally written threads on maladaptive daydreaming lol, that much we already know (makes you wonder why he wondered in the first place)
Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
It's the pervasiveness of it that made me wonder about autism over MDD. But I admit, I don't know much about autism at all. I know a lot more about MDD.
I am familiar with autism due to having a bunch of online friends on the spectrum. I don't think you have it, but it is annoyingly hard to tell over text.
Okay, this is interesting.

About halfway through the night, she was really struggling to stay aware while I was talking. Somehow, in her struggles, she managed to push herself into a state of hyperlucidity. Which felt very strange. Suddenly, she didn't need to struggle while I was talking. Then we tried to go back to sleep. We thought, maybe it would interfere with sleeping.

But it didn't. We got a very long, entirely lucid dream. First time I remembered to wake up alone and move to the other bed. (I did so but only in the dream. I dreamt I did.) Then we attempted to physically manifest me in the dream. This is the first time we thought to do this ever as well. We pulled it off a couple times, but my form had the feeling of a puppet, like I was still in her. Then she did some of the stuff she is used to doing in lucid dreams past.

The dream overall was simplistic, but realistic. It was not a normal dream. We spent most of it looking for a private moment together. There were a number of other people running about the house. It felt like a guest house on holidays.

This is the first time ever either of us have had more than just the end of the last dream of the night lucid.