Hello There, Guest! Register

Lumi's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Moon
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 18
All Accounts Posts: 901

RE: Lumi's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Moon
Yeah, hello Reisen, I didn't expect to see you so soon after the pokémon thing and before Lumi again.

I did have a question. Earlier, Lucilyn talked about posting a song that she wanted to but decided to post a song Tewi wanted to instead. What was that song?

Host comments in italics. tulpa's log.
02-19-2017, 11:12 AM
Find Reply
Reisen Offline
Moon Rabbit ~ Love Bunny
Registered

Threads: 4
All Accounts Posts: 2,016

Reisen's Dreaming Thread; Dreams Together
Earlier when? This?

(01-27-2017, 04:29 AM)Lucilyn Wrote: here's the other other Ruxia song Tewi was gonna post. I wanted to listen to Instrument Flight Rules but then I remembered this one, they're not that totally different, it's okay. Ours is just better.

She said the title, it's Instrument Flight Rules. We first posted that here. It's our sleepiest sleep song. If you weren't referring to that time, I don't know what you were.

I'm going to sleep now, I laid in bed recalling dreams for a while this morning and was pretty successful. But I think most of the dreams were from one REM cycle, and just one was from another. I'm sure we can get to remembering more than just one or two cycles' worth of dreams if we keep practicing. Good night!

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.
Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report. You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want.
02-20-2017, 07:35 AM
Find Reply
Reisen Offline
Moon Rabbit ~ Love Bunny
Registered

I think I remembered some interesting dreams last night... Yes, remembered one just now. It was actually pretty cool. Climbing up a tower with a dark stormy sky to fight an evil boss monster and save some people, that sort of thing. Also the tower was surrounded by water and someone dropped something really important allllll the way down, and I had to go underwater to get it... Was actually kind of scary to be in the water like that, but it worked out.

Uhm, anyways, I think I will try to actively work on dream recall tonight! That means trying to remember dreams during waking periods even early on. Hope I can do it.

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.
Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report. You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want.
02-21-2017, 09:13 AM
Find Reply
Reisen Offline
Moon Rabbit ~ Love Bunny
Registered

I don't remember the dreams anymore, but I do believe I remembered about one per cycle, as early as 2-3 hours in. Actually remembered for the first five or six hours, then forgot 7-8ish, then remembered again. Even though I don't remember them anymore, I feel like those are good results. Will keep it up!

I'm looking into some things we may want to do (steno/plover, which is absolutely not happening, and C# for Unity, and maybe other stuff), so I don't know how long I'll be around, but I guess once I find something worth doing or run out of things to look into I'll switch with someone else. Lucilyn actually said she'd be willing to learn a programming language so she could make games, so it might even be her and not Tewi. Either way I'll probably be leaving soon, good night for now!

02-22-2017, 08:45 AM
Find Reply
Reisen Offline
Moon Rabbit ~ Love Bunny
Registered

Going to sleep late. Remembering dreams! Maybe resetting/rolling over sleeping schedule, and by maybe I mean yeah that's what I'm doing. Really, you just sleep in for 11 hours one late night and suddenly you wake up midday. But I'm still doing alright on dream recall.

Actually, I had something in mind, a way to practice visualization. And I just feel like working on visualization will help dream clarity somehow, too. If it goes well I might even write a guide or something, we'll see?

02-23-2017, 11:17 AM
Find Reply
Reisen Offline
Moon Rabbit ~ Love Bunny
Registered

I did 45 minutes of that visualization practice I had in mind today, so we'll see if it helps dream clarity! I wrote the guide too, but it's not approved yet so I'll link it if it is any time soon.

Let's see, that's mostly everything off my checklist. So maybe I won't be here to link it. If you guys wanted to say/ask me something, you should do that, because I really don't know when I'll be around again. It is pretty rare. The others have actually asked me to be around more though, so I guess I should be, but I don't think I'll be switched for that. Anyways, good night!

I just listened to this for the first time and I love it, this song makes me so happy. And I'm pretty sure Tewi's the one who found it, so it's obviously great if even she liked it.

02-24-2017, 12:47 PM
Find Reply
Reisen Offline
Moon Rabbit ~ Love Bunny
Registered

Even if I stay up a long time, my head hurts, so it's lose-lose. But I'll fix our schedule before I switch back with anyone.

It's hard to say if that little visualization practice did anything or if it was just typical dream recall improvement (which I assume would be faster), but I had a couple of dreams that felt pretty immersive. Like the kind that are a little too realistic so they seem totally normal even after you wake up, aside from random dream logic anyways. I mean they were talking about zombies on the news, which was weird, but otherwise I was just sitting on a couch petting our cat, you know?

I did it a little bit today too, but admittedly I got sucked into actually watching the videos instead of just listening to them. I forgot to be actively recalling dreams last night so only remembered what I happened to remember, but I'll try more tonight.. today, it's 9 AM. -- 11 AM now, I got distracted for two hours apparently. That's good I guess? My head does hurt though, so I'll be going to sleep now. 12 PM, final offer. Okay... Sleeping.

Yesterday, 07:08 PM
Find Reply