Hello There, Guest! Register

Lumi's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Moon
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 2
All Accounts Posts: 2,154

Lucilyn's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Fun
Still playing Yakuza 0 with our brother, still a lot of fun! Still not doing anything else!

since I got asked this just now by someone, I guess I'll say our brother has tulpas too and knows we exist to some extent, but he doesn't know we switch, and he doesn't want to be part of the tulpa.info community, oh well.

not doing anything special sleep-wise, other than enjoying it, and even though I haven't been remembering my dreams super well I still feel like I'm enjoying those too maybe. Will pay more attention to see if they're actually entertaining!

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
04-21-2017, 05:05 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 19
All Accounts Posts: 1,320

RE: Lumi's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Moon
Man, it would probably be so cool to meet with your brother. You should ask him to introduce you to his tulpas.

Host comments in italics. tulpa's log.
04-22-2017, 03:43 AM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

hmm, we don't really talk about us or his tulpas. Little weird I guess? And he's not so traditional as tulpamancers on tulpa.info, it would be weird to be like "hey tell your tup I said hi", let alone "Hi I'm Lucilyn" y'know

so it's like 2 AM and we're still up playin Yakuza 0 lol, I hope to go to sleep soon

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
04-22-2017, 07:58 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

That's the first time I've heard tulpamancers called traditional, but okay.

Sounds like my host's relationship with family. Always close, but still far.

04-22-2017, 08:13 AM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

well traditional to us on tulpa.info, he's more like we were before I was around (and a year before that) where Lumi had never heard of tulpas and only knew what he knew himself. Our brother's the same except he at least knows there are other people with tulpas now, maybe encouraged him to spend more time with them, but he doesn't want to be part of any community so

still playing Yakuza 0 all day! pretty fun! I woke us (him and I) up early so we're going to bed at midnight instead of 2 AM tonight though, so that's good I think. I had an almost-lucid dream last night that was kind of an awesome first. Wasn't any vividness or real lucidity, BUT for the first time ever a dream character actually helped us realize we were dreaming - heck, acknowledged the possibility in the first place! We usually get shunned by dream characters when it gets brought up, but in my dream our brother was like "Hey, that doesn't really make sense, you might be dreaming" - like, wow! And I forgot this too until just now, I'm gonna go tell him that. Anyways, had a kinda false awakening because it felt like I was waking up, but I mean the dream ended out of the false awakening in-bed scenario so.. well.. it's a reminder to always reality check after waking up from a lucid dream anyways.

Good night!

04-23-2017, 05:48 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Wow, that's so super!

(sorry for commenting so much)

04-23-2017, 07:27 AM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

hey sorry I didn't post last night, would've had to turn the computer on at 2AM just to turn it off again. Don't get me wrong that's what I've been doing recently but I didn't this time. Yesterday I slept 13.5 hours for literally no reason, because I slept only 8 the night before I guess? Our body vehemently denies anything less than 9 hours being enough sleep, but it waits a day or two first. Anyways I slept idk how long last night, 9 hours? I kept waking up feeling like I could just get up (since the 2 hour mark), but I didn't because our brother sleeps longer than we do.

consider this yesterday's post

04-24-2017, 05:49 PM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Still playing Yakuza 0, if anyone else has played or plays in the future, Ai is just like Reisen! Like she reminded me of Reisen so much whenever I talked to her, and even reminded me why Reisen is so awesome too, they're so dang nice and happy and stuff! It helps that I had Ai wear bunny ears and red contacts maybe, but only because she was acting like Reisen to begin with..
If you ever play the game and make it that far in (7 chapters maybe) you'll recognize her because she's super nice like Reisen, she's part of like a club managing minigame though

nothin to say sleep wise, other than our brother is sleeping in a lot so our schedule might get dragged forward a bit. But he can sleep within 12 hours of waking up sometimes so maybe not. Anyways the last dream I had was pretty interesting, it was me and a buncha people exploring a GIANT cave made of like obsidian (the real glassy kind, not minecraft blocks, though I did have Minecraft HP) but then we got attacked by monsters and had to escape. It was a little vivid overall, but the thing that I remember most is just how big the place we were in was. Like it was legit mountains of black rock all around us and the roof was almost pitch black. But it was cool, I liked it! We never "die" in dreams because I guess we don't want to and it influences the dream, but I did get to half a heart (after taking fall damage minecraft style from 1 1/2 hearts lol) and had to let a couple other people fight the monsters nearby. Very Minecrafty inspired for sure. Anyways, I love how the brain can make up totally random stuff like that! There's obvious inspirations and then there's just pure random and it's so cool I love it

Yesterday, 07:38 AM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

post on why I've been here so much instead'a the others - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-game...#pid190602

still playin dat game all day, and it's still a lot of fun. Idk when we'll stop playing it so much, we're at chapter 11 I think out of 17 and beating it will unlock Legendary difficulty which I am totally up for, but that will go way faster 'cus I'll just do the story. Hmm, well, not much else to say. It's crazy how one dream (out of plenty in a single night) makes a whole paragraph like that, then it's just a few sentences other days. If anything maybe I should try'n remember dreams just to tell you guys about them?

5 hours ago
Find Reply