Hello There, Guest! Register

Lumi's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Moon
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

Threads: 10
All Accounts Posts: 2,254

Remembered my last dream in its entirety without much difficulty, felt fast to remember but I know that the dream felt real-time when I was actually having it, which means it was a pretty long dream. I also remembered a bit of the dream before it without much effort to do so either. So maybe I should remember to actually put effort into it and it'll be even better, yeah?

Already no friends to play Killing Floor 2 with today, so I guess I'll have to get used to playing alone. But that's not relevant.. just annoying. So relevant song title, but irrelevant song-

That's one of Lucilyn's favorite songs, her second favorite I'd say, because nothing tops Rain Dance. I felt like re-posting some songs we've linked before yesterday but now I have none in mind, so I'll go with that one for title's sake and because we hold it in high regard I guess.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
06-15-2017, 05:58 AM
Find Reply
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

Hey, that's a good song up there.

I got a couple of my friends I don't normally play games with to play KF2, so that's nice. I feel like I should write these posts in the morning more often, because I forget exactly how my dreams went. I want to say I had a relatively clear one before I woke up, and possibly others before that, but I can't say for sure.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
06-16-2017, 08:37 AM
Find Reply
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

Well, same as before. I know I remembered at least a couple dreams but I forgot about them in the following 15 hours. But if I go over them well enough I should be able to remember them later fine..

06-17-2017, 08:19 AM
Find Reply
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

I remembered some dreams, but only in the last few hours of sleep. Which isn't enough. Reapplying the mental urgency of remembering what I was just dreaming every single time I wake up, now that I've remembered to remember to do that. Expect results.

06-18-2017, 07:18 AM
Find Reply
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

I meant to post when I woke up this morning, I guess I got distracted. By reading stuff on the Kingdom Hearts wiki(s) for like 4 hours. Speaking of, ordered Kingdom Hearts 2.5 and 2.8 (like four full length games between the two) that I'll be playing with my brother for as long as they last come Tuesday, so expect another Yakuza 0 sort of situation.

Anyways, I'm fairly certain I remembered dreams each time I woke up. So at least ~6. One of my last two dreams, I remember trying to draw a representation of what fighting Marisa in Imperishable Night looked like (a specific part I'll link in a moment), which was not only a normal length dream before and after but also entailed quite detailed focus as I drew the stars manually. I drew at least fifteen little stars on.. some sort of surface with some sort of glowy utensil, but anyways, that is certainly vivid dream level clarity if only for that short time. That's all the proof I need to know lucid dreaming is possible and as amazing as people say. The level of detail when I was drawing in that dream felt completely lifelike, down to not actually drawing the stars perfectly symmetrically because I was doing it fast. And that was without even being lucid.

Anyways, the scene in question is in this video at 3:25. I'd say that's roughly what I was trying to draw in the dream. Other notable moments include {the entire fight}, 1:50 (because it's pretty, but so is everything else), and Marisa's Last Spell at 5:25 - where she fires her infamous Master Spark at you, except it's a Final Spark, and it follows you.

Utsuho the nuclear-powered hell raven may have the largest bullets in Touhou, but honestly I think the Final Spark is even more intimidating. This thing is infamous for a reason, and not only is it pointed at you this time, it MOVES. The stuff of nightmares. Which is why, in my dream, I just drew a bunch of little stars...

06-19-2017, 07:38 AM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 3

Lucilyn's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Fun
cool, Lumi was up late watching Touhou videos, I envy that

'Tis I, Lucilyn, haver of fun! Lumi let me go to an amusement park with our family today (I was supposed to get to do that a loong time ago) and I got to do multiple stuffs! So I rode some roller coasters one of which went straight up and straight down and upside down so that was cool, got to eat a very large mint chocolate chip ice cream, AND one more thing. So I was going on all the 2-seat-only rides with our little sister and ended up in line for a merry-go-round (whole family did it so w/e) and I was looking at the animals and said "Why do they have a pig but no frog or rabbit" and then wow, there was actually a frog. I'm not gonna lie I think that was my favorite part of the whole day, getting to ride a frog lol. And I had a picture taken of me doing so, which is cool with me, but I get the feeling Lumi wouldn't have been in that situation y'know?

anyways hi I was just here for today, Lumi's gonna play Kingdom Hearts games soon and actually said he wanted to so I'll definitely let him do that. I'm appreciative enough that I got to go to an amusement park!

Oh and he probably remembered some dreams or something, I dunno. I guess I should switch before going to sleep so I don't mess that up..

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
06-20-2017, 04:02 AM
Find Reply
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

Going to sleep riiiight now. Definitely seems like a wake-up-play-games-all-day-go-to-sleep scenario again. But that's a fine time to focus on dream recall since my brother somehow sleeps for even longer than I do.

06-21-2017, 09:11 AM
Find Reply
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

Well, I said I wouldn't be around.

Yesteryesterday - Remembered some dreams maybe, but specifically I woke up out of one smiling. I guess I'd been playing a game (like Gameboy link cable style) with a few friends who don't exist, and we were having a lot of fun so it left me in a good mood when I woke up.

Yesterday - Remembered dreams pretty well, had a decently long/detailed one where I was playing a "game" (in real-life style) where you had to do a bunch of things correctly to make it to the end of some haunted house type place. The guy before me didn't do well, but I thought I'd played before and tried to do it and got most of the way on my first try before waking up.

Last night - Dreamed a lot about adventures and magic. Like Final Fantasy magic. Can't imagine why in the world I'd be dreaming about Kingdom Hearts after playing it all day for two days straight.

06-23-2017, 10:06 PM
Find Reply