Hello There, Guest! Register

Lumi's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Moon
Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 12
Linked Accounts

RE: Lumi's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Moon

So I'll say nothing then. Let's try that.

[The Bear System] - [Bear Chat] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw] - [Art]
05-07-2019, 07:25 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 7
Linked Accounts

Lucilyn's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Fun

just more sorta-vivid dreams (much better than nothing), but dream recall is still bad and really hard to improve, I'm gonna keep trying for a long while though because we KNOW Wake Back To Bed works to some extent at least sometimes, and that's a heck of a lot more often than anything else we do! (Even the REM-Dreamer, though we'll use that again some time, preferably when vivid dreams are more common)

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
05-08-2019, 11:04 PM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Linked Accounts

Wake back to bed never works for me, I just can't do it! >:(

I swear all those LDs that happened were all flukes for us, don't waste your time. We get like at least one fluke never-gona-happen-again WBTB lucid dream every month, it's so frustrating. Grrrrrr.

[The Bear System] - [Bear Chat] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw] - [Art]
(This post was last modified: 05-09-2019, 01:54 AM by Angry Bear.)
05-09-2019, 01:54 AM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Linked Accounts

be careful what reality-warping you intend to invoke.. I wouldn't wish the loss of lucid dreaming upon anyone (but hey we appreciate if you're willing to donate those LDs to us!)

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written
05-09-2019, 02:23 AM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Linked Accounts

*fingers crossed, good luck!* ^.^

05-09-2019, 02:31 AM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Linked Accounts

Lucilyn's Dreaming Thread; Dreams of Fun

just some more dreams, another one was kinda vivid (but I forgot about it until minutes after waking up)

our dream recall still sucks.. otherwise, I just can't tell how WBTB affects the vividity of our dreams, like it seems to be causing vivid dreams? but not necessarily right after falling back asleep maybe? hard to tell when we don't remember all of them.. (but we still get pretty accurate "feelings" of how our dreams went)

05-09-2019, 01:18 PM
Find Reply