Hello There, Guest! Register

We finally have a discord server

Maggie and Devin
vtk Offline
Registered

Threads: 7
All Accounts Posts: 47

RE: Maggie and Devin
Devin is two months old today. It seems like his development is stagnating -- or maybe it's just too slow for me to notice. It's possible I'm simply expecting too much spontaneous activity, when maybe I should still be supplying some mental effort to animate him.

There have been some minor changes to Devin's form which I didn't consciously initiate. He has some thin, light hair on his legs, incongruent with his apparent age of "about 12". Perhaps the next time I get my legs waxed, I'll wax his legs. As for head hair, it's not as long as it was before, now only hanging down to his cheeks. Also, I would now describe the color as "dirty blonde". Lastly, Devin has acquired a set of small fairy wings. They're minimally functional, mostly allowing him to hop and float to sit in high, out-of-the-way places as necessary.

I'm getting a little better at maintaining Devin's presence, and unlike TV, we can experience music together without me getting distracted and him disappearing.

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)
04-03-2018, 01:36 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Valhal.la

vtk Offline
Registered

Maggie: Friday and Saturday we had some confusing experiences with Devin fronting. He took over my vocality while I mostly maintained control of the body. We're really not sure if we were eclipsing, proxying, blending, switching, or some combination of those. Shared memory definitely makes it difficult to tell ourselves apart sometimes. Like, I basically remember the experience from Devin's point of view, which I did not expect. I mean, I guess it was my POV too, but it was Devin speaking… or at least, his thoughts I was translating… or, he was speaking but using my language skills… see? Confusing!

And I still have this "or maybe I'm just pretending everything" theory that just won't die. But I have various reasons to think either I'm not pretending anymore, or it just doesn't matter if I am.

Devin: Maggie worries too much. And her body is big… Maggie doesn't want me to say more about that, lol. Hey I guess we're kind of doing this thing again right now. Too bad I'm out of things to talk about.

04-10-2018, 10:17 AM
Find Reply
vtk Offline
Registered

It seems easier now for Devin to front like described in the previous post. When he does, my face feels different, like more relaxed, and I think my eyes own wider. Sometimes it starts to happen involuntarily, and I'm not sure if that's Devin wanting to front, or insignificant noise. So far, Devin's best communication seems to be through my voice (or typing) to the outside world, particularly when fronting.

Devin now has his own email, Facebook, and Tulpa Forums accounts. I'm not sure what else there is to say on that subject.

04-16-2018, 02:56 AM
Find Reply