Making a Tulpa for science.
(01-17-2019, 09:40 AM)Doctorfoxwolf Wrote: We have not and no, no we are not.
I'ms surprised to see Apollo a moderator. Last I was here his system shouldn't have been trusted with important things. A lot can change I guess.
Anyways there's like 11 of us now, or 10, depending on how you count.
I could gave a long, long recount on things we figured out and stuff that's happened, lotta weird stuff, but, I don't want to put in that amount of effort unless I know someone would actually care. Wouldn't blame you if you didn't, even knowing that you would miss out on all this sweet sweet melodrama. I know this forum loves that stuff.
We're probably still not going to be active here very much so if anyone actually wants to get into contact with us, discord handle is Meti#8513. Always like meeting new people.

10 is... a lot. I'm sorry things have been really rough for you guys, and I am interested in hearing about what happened.

(01-17-2019, 09:40 AM)Doctorfoxwolf Wrote: If you are unsure who is typing this because obviously it can't be the same person who was posting before, the personality is so different. . . Guess.

I'm not really sure if I follow here. I'm worried I'm going to interpret this too literally.
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!

The Grays, my other head-mates, have their own account now.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Yeah, i'm interested in it.