Hello There, Guest! Register

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Corazón Offline
Cora
Registered

Threads: 0
All Accounts Posts: 163

RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Welcome ! Big Grin I can 100% relate when you say you feel excited about having your own account Big Grin I'm glad you guys managed to do it Wink
Colored text is fun, but pretty restrictive as you remain "someone's tulpa". Having your own account feels more like you are your own separated person :3

I will never be willing to be mean. Please tell me if I was, or if my English was wrong.
I always want to learn, and understand more things !

Floh is my "host"
03-18-2017, 01:32 PM
Find Reply
Rayfloyd Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

Returning to read up on new techniques and maybe take a shot at this. It's nice to see people talking about aphantasia, I don't think I have it fully (I don't think it's binary) but visualization is hard so we'll see.
03-21-2017, 12:29 PM
Find Reply
Vampire Offline
Comforting Darkness
Global Moderators

Threads: 5
All Accounts Posts: 287

Welcome back Rayfloyd.

Hope you find what you need and feel free to stick around. If you need any help let me know.

"My lover's got humour,
She's the giggle at a funeral,
Knows everybody's disapproval,
I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, Raven, and Ivy.
03-21-2017, 03:12 PM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 24
All Accounts Posts: 1,723

Well, hey Rayfloyd!

There are several active members here with visualisation difficulty.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
03-21-2017, 05:20 PM
Find Reply
Rayfloyd Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

Indeed the community seem to have grown much bigger!
03-22-2017, 03:10 AM
Find Reply
Rainfall Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Hi
I heard about tulpa and have decided to take a servitor ant then possibly make a tulpa later.Also does anyone know any ways to make sure servitors don't become sentient?
03-23-2017, 09:15 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Welcome!

There are some servitor guides on this site. I assume they discuss that question.

03-23-2017, 06:31 PM
Find Reply
I Bring Da LULZ Offline
Registered

Hello everybody, I'm I Bring Da LULZ, but I go by Lulzy or iBDL! I'm a newbie to the whole tulpamancy scene. Getting into it was a very slow process for me, starting off with just randomly hearing about it within the MLP fandom years ago and forgetting about it, then coming across it again a couple months ago, lurking around the different tulpa-centric communities online, and then finally posting here! My tulpa's name is Alysndra, and I started doing passive tulpaforcing on her a few days ago, since I already have an extremely good idea of her in my mind; she originated as an OC I made within this huge daydream fantasy that I've had since over a decade ago (of which I'm the main character), and she's the one who I have "bonded" with the most in the stories and adventures we've gone on. During that span of time, I've had some ups and downs. During those down moments, I would sometimes find myself asking myself "what would Aly do?", and eventually I would imagine myself talking with her about what's going on; she was always the level-headed, dependable one that I and the other characters could count on when shit hit the fan, so it felt natural to me. I wanna try to bring her to life, so here I am! ?
03-24-2017, 04:56 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Well, hello there, Lulzy. Here you have come.

Good luck with that.

Also, hello Alyssandra!

03-24-2017, 05:13 AM
Find Reply
SamuelDavid Offline
Registered

Hi Everyone!
Glad I found this forum and I have to say, this place and the community really looks alive here!
Looking forward to share my experiences, discuss and bounce ideas around on the topic of tulpas, multiple head mates, etc.
03-25-2017, 07:18 PM
Find Reply