Hello There, Guest! Register

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
MindsMatter Offline
Registered

Threads: 3

RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Welcome Guiomar, I hope you and your tulpa have a long and great relationship together.

"Hi Guiomar, I also hope you two have a lot of success and a great time here!" - Jennifer
08-05-2017, 07:16 AM
Find Reply
AlexandCo. Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Hey,
I've been a hardcore lurker here for about 2 years now, and have had an accidental tulpa (or some other type of headmate) most of my life. Her name is Jessica, she's capable of anything any other tulpa can do. She might post on here from time to time as well. After my girlfriend decided to make a tulpa and succeeded in making several, Jess and I decided to give it a go as well. We hope to create a second tulpa soon. I guess that's it.

Jessica types in pink
08-07-2017, 03:17 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Away
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 26
All Accounts Posts: 1,865

Hello Alex and Jessica!

Now you are a hardcore poster.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
08-07-2017, 04:57 AM
Find Reply
JackTheRadiaution Away
(Inactive)
Registered

Threads: 0

(08-04-2017, 07:40 AM)Guiomar Wrote: Hello,

I have been lurking around for a while since I have discovered there was an actual community around tulpas. I had read about them a long time ago (in David Néel's book iirc) and started creating one but I did not have the willpower to keep helping it grow on a regular basis. I got back to it recently and, to my surprise, have been finding myself in (mostly) familiar terrain which led me to think the tulpa I had been working on never truly disappeared and just stayed in some kind of "dormant" or "undefined" state. I had no idea what a phenomenon this would become or that there'd be online communities about it. Once I discovered this one I started reading the guides and was quite impressed with what you all have built. So here I am.

(08-07-2017, 03:17 AM)AlexandCo. Wrote: Hey,
I've been a hardcore lurker here for about 2 years now, and have had an accidental tulpa (or some other type of headmate) most of my life. Her name is Jessica, she's capable of anything any other tulpa can do. She might post on here from time to time as well. After my girlfriend decided to make a tulpa and succeeded in making several, Jess and I decided to give it a go as well. We hope to create a second tulpa soon. I guess that's it.

Hello and welcome, all of you! It's nice to see more new faces here. ^_^
08-10-2017, 12:56 AM
Find Reply
MilkyMuskrat Offline
Registered

My name is Nick and my tulpa is Thalia. I've been forcing for only 9 days so far and I've been lurking on these forums since I started.
08-12-2017, 03:59 AM
Find Reply
JackTheRadiaution Away
(Inactive)
Registered

Hello Nick & Thaila! Welcome to the forums~ ^_^
08-12-2017, 04:29 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Away
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 26
All Accounts Posts: 1,865

Welcome Nick and Thalia!

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
08-12-2017, 04:30 AM
Find Reply
MindsMatter Offline
Registered

Threads: 3

Nice to have you here Nick, Thalia. Smile
08-12-2017, 04:41 AM
Find Reply
shyblueshadow Offline
Gray_Are_The_Stars' Host
Registered

All Accounts Posts: 1

Hello, folks! My first name is William, and I am better known on the IRC as willbuntu (a username I am not re-using here as I feel I've over-used it on forums and websites at this point). I actually discovered tulpamancy around a year ago, and was curious but also mystified, and forgot about it. Around a week ago (at time of writing) is when I rediscovered it, and this site, and this time I figure I'll actually make an account.

As for my tulpamancy journey, I have determined a name and an initial form, but being only a few days in and (currently, at time of writing) working full-time, have only started seriously forcing and stream-of-consciousness writing the day that I'm putting up this post. I'll be sure to post a progress thread when significant progress happens! :-)
(This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 06:30 PM by shyblueshadow.)
08-13-2017, 06:29 PM
Find Reply
MariaTheFictionkin Away
(Inactive)
Registered

Threads: 2

@shyblueshadow, Hello and welcome to the forums! ^-^

(This post was last modified: 08-13-2017, 06:51 PM by MariaTheFictionkin.)
08-13-2017, 06:51 PM
Find Reply