Hello There, Guest! Register

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Rin Offline
Registered

Threads: 0
All Accounts Posts: 51

RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
No such thing as too fast. People sometimes get false positives when they're looking too hard, but I kinda doubt that's the case here. Everyone's got their own skills and natural talents, so I'd say just take things as they happen. This isn't really the best place to discuss this sort of thing tho. You might want to make a progress report thread so we aren't cluttering the intros.

As for the pressures, if it's still an issue, you can try asking 9 to try seeing if they can control it. Once they figure that out, if they haven't already, they should be able to ease off on you if it's too much.
08-23-2017, 04:21 PM
Find Reply
Myrrh11 Offline
Registered

Hi, I'm Jr. Just registered to this forum. Have been interested in tulpae for a long time and have experimented with the process a few years ago. Then had let it go. But I'm back into finding more about it. I had limited knowledge about it then, but hope to acquire more from like minds.
08-30-2017, 12:07 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 27
All Accounts Posts: 2,014

Hi Jr.!

Good luck!

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
08-30-2017, 02:39 PM
Find Reply
koinuchan Offline
Registered

Hey there! New guy here. I have a few questions before I start doing this; so I'll just browse the boards a bit for some answers. This will either keep me from having to ask in the forums or will at least help shape my questions better. :-p
08-31-2017, 10:59 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Sure.

Welcome!

And if you have lots of questions, you can try one of the chats.

08-31-2017, 11:18 AM
Find Reply
Myshkin Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Guess I might as well introduce myself here, even though it's not my first post on the forum.

Myshkin here, username inspired by Dostoevsky's The Idiot. I have one still-unnamed tulpa that I've been forcing for 101 days now. First heard about tulpas some years ago but for various reasons I never gave it much thought until 4 months ago. Very glad I did eventually get into this, though.

For death begins with life's first breath, 
And life begins at touch of death.
09-01-2017, 06:01 PM
Find Reply
Rin Offline
Registered

All Accounts Posts: 51

Welcome Myshkin and currently unnamed tulpa. I look forwards to hearing from you two.
09-01-2017, 07:46 PM
Find Reply
MinakoUzuchiha Offline
Registered

Big Grin Big Grin Hello I'm new here and today I started to created my tulpa made her form and have personality traits  I told her and wonderland (house ) and I just keep thinking about my tulpa and I don't know what to do next... (Btw there's a tulpa subliminal that will help out. Sadly idk why but I can't post a thread or something. So plz tell me how you you made your tulpa and stuff. At my Kik:ldragomaster22 or hangouts: MinakoUzuchiha
09-01-2017, 10:19 PM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

If you clicked the new thread button but submit won't work, read the error message that's produced as a banner.

Hello Minako!

Hey Myshkin!

09-02-2017, 06:32 AM
Find Reply
Lucilyn Offline
Very Hop'n Hop'n Hoppy
Registered

Threads: 4
All Accounts Posts: 2,430

I can kind of remember Lumi's memory of having to write some posts before he could post where he actually wanted to.. how the heck can I remember his joining this forum like it happened so recently?? My whole life happened in less time than that! Time is weird!

oh yeah, welcome to the forum

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas. I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written.
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
09-02-2017, 06:38 AM
Find Reply