Hello There, Guest! Register

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Fiøre Offline
Registered

Threads: 3

RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Totally forgot to introduce myself after signing up earlier. T_T Derp.

Hello! *waves* I'm Fiøre. I'm a long time forum lurker/stalker, Decided to finally sign up and look forward to getting to know you all :3
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2018, 02:55 PM by Fiøre.)
01-08-2018, 11:35 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

GarethTheContractor Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Guess I should tell ya who I am lol, finally got my own account for all this weird shit that's goin on...

Anyways, the name's Gareth, ya've probably seen me mentioned by Mirath round here. I ain't gonna bite, but it's damn easier comin from me.
01-09-2018, 11:41 AM
Find Reply
Heckhound Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

Welcome Fiøre and Gareth! Enjoy the forums!

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112
01-09-2018, 04:02 PM
Find Reply
Day Dreamer Offline
Registered

Hi. You can call me Day Dreamer, or Dreamer for short. Most of my life I have done something called Maladaptive Daydreaming. Because of it, I have been on the edge of having a Tulpa for many years now without knowing.
The other day, I found a tulpa thread on another website and began asking questions. Today, Aura and I are on day 2 with a lot of progress. She has a form and is talking, but hasn't quite decided on her voice. We're happy to be here and look forward to meeting everyone!
01-11-2018, 03:24 AM
Find Reply
Theta Offline
Registered

Hello~
Long time lurker here, I figured it'd be better if I just registered already haha (´ ∀ ` *)
I'm technically American, but I was born and live in Barcelona (Spain), so excuse me if my English sucks.
About me... Well, I'm into languages (learning Russian atm), androgyny, drawing, writing, Fallout, Blythe and Pullip dolls, Danganronpa, Jfashion, and music production (currently taking classes).
I had my first tulpa, Ailurus, a couple of years ago now. I now have four; Ailurus, Sam, Ashley and Lux. They're very, very important to me.

Anyway, I don't want to ramble for too long. So, nice to meet you! (・∀・)ノ
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 11:10 PM by Theta.)
01-12-2018, 11:10 PM
Find Reply
Ferrus Offline
Registered

Hello, Im more known by Ferrus for the loved and hated ones, I'm currently in my last year of Uni in product design and I have been knowing about tulpas a long time ago. I have kept some of them for 7-10 years ago, but I was unsre to join here until know. I'm artist, I like 2d and 3d animation and craft things with my own hands
01-13-2018, 06:23 PM
Find Reply
Ferrus Offline
Registered

(01-13-2018, 06:23 PM)Ferrus Wrote: Hello, Im more known by Ferrus for the loved and hated ones, I'm currently in my last year of Uni in product design and I have been knowing about tulpas a long time ago. I have kept some of them for 7-10 years ago, but I was unsre to join here until know. I'm artist, I like 2d and 3d animation and craft things with my own hands
01-13-2018, 06:25 PM
Find Reply
GeekintheSheets Offline
Registered

New Guy

Hello, i've been new to the world of Tulpamancy for a while now but i've been fascinated by it. Lately i've been considering to make Tulpas myself, to help me with my every day life - like social interactions, being a better person etc. Hell, I'm working on a Tulpa but i'm having a difficult time vizualizing her.
01-25-2018, 12:01 AM
Find Reply
Serefine and Keraisha Offline
Registered

Hello im Serefine the host of this systeme

Keraisha: and im her Tulpa, the crazy chatty DRAGON. No worries I dont bite ?

Well we decided to make an account here becouse we dont find a lot of stuff on other social medias and we readed already everything on Tulpa Amino.... So here we are. We mainly want to tall to other Tulpas and hosts and read others experiences.

About us.

Serefine: Im female, living in Germany, pretty creative and im usualy drawing all day long. Im really introverted and shy... Yeah I have hard times making friends..... I first found out about Tulpas in March last year but I only decided in Jule to start Tulpmancing. In December I noticed that I have a bunch of half sentient - sentient Tulpas who I created by day dreaming

Keraisha: Im female too and Serefine started forcing me in the end of Jule 2017. After few months I gained vocality and I talk every day a little bit more. I try to get fine more out and talk to people. I also try posessing the body but I cant manage it.

Rest of the systeme is out of multiple universes out of film, books and phantasy. We currently have only one other who knows that he lives in this mind, but he believes that our universes are connected and I can enter them. The others dont know that but I dont Plan on telling becouse it makes no sence to tell them

Keraisha and I shapeshift and form wandel a lot in wonderland, but I usually draw her in her Eastern dragon form and me as Gryphon

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

01-27-2018, 10:31 PM
Find Reply
Tadaki Offline
Registered

Hi. I am interested in this subject. I am not a native speaker so sorry If I make any mistakes. You guys can correct me but don't be too harsh, I am a sensitive boy, lol.

Last dive into the abyss
01-28-2018, 02:36 AM
Find Reply