Hello There, Guest! Register

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
CoverInShadows Offline
Novice
Registered

Threads: 1

RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Greetings! I'm Sergey, from Russia. I decided to left a message in this thread, just as a mark for myself. I've come across the tulpa phenomenon recently and got really interested in it. I am really appreciating the concept of sharing my inner-self with the person i'm responsible for, as i never had a chance to do so in "real life", as i'm quite an introvert. I am trying to be open-minded on that matter, even though i'm constantly fighting some fear of a "failure", or whatever can happen during the process. I shouldn't look backwards and just do my best to succeed, so i will start searching through all available resources and keep on practising. I hope, one day, i will have some useful experience to share with the community. See ya!
P.S. Sorry for my bad English, as i'm not a native speaker.
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2018, 12:21 PM by CoverInShadows. Edit Reason: Added post scriptum )
02-08-2018, 12:19 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Pix3 Offline
Registered

Linked Accounts

Hi, I’m Pixie! It’s great to meet you all. I’m SquareWave’s tulpa and forever-companion. Not fully sentient just yet but I’m on my way! The two of us spend a lot of time together.

Fun facts:
1. Mostly cat, but also part butterfly!
2. I love playing games! Board games, card games, and video games!
3. Tulpa of SquareWave.
4. Excitable and enthusiastic, but also compassionate and understanding.
02-09-2018, 01:03 AM
Find Reply
ghost kid Offline
Registered

Threads: 22

Hi.My name is ghost kid.I have tons of questions! Big Grin
02-12-2018, 04:34 AM
Find Reply
MariaTheFictionkin Away
(Inactive)

Smile  RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

----------------- Deleted
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 09:07 PM by MariaTheFictionkin.)
02-12-2018, 10:24 PM
Find Reply
Pleeb Offline
Owner
Forum Administrators

Threads: 71
2 Attached Accounts

Welcome kindaback! And welcome to other newcomers too.
02-13-2018, 12:43 AM
Website Find Reply
Mel Syreth Offline
Neophyte Tulpamancer
Registered

Threads: 10

Indeed, welcome all of you.
02-13-2018, 05:29 AM
Find Reply
Raven Rawne Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Hi, I'm Raven (not my birth name but it's my universal handle and nickname), and I'm not drinking since... no, wait, wrong forum. I've been aware of the tulpa phenomemon since over a hear, maybe year and three months tops. Ever since I've been introduced to them on another forum, I was curious and read quite a lot on the subject, then pondered long and hard until I decided that, yeah, I could provide the needed space for a second person in my head. Thus began our journey, just over a year ago. I have one tulpa, though she may object and say it's the other way around... Her name is Reina, a spanish name we found one late, late evening while she wanted me to show her good names to choose from. Took us a week till she settled on something, but it suits her. it means Queen in spanish, BTW. And yes, she made me join the forum too, but, demanding as she may be, I know she means the best - in this case, to enrich our coexistence by learning from others.

Even though it's been a year, we stil have a ways to go. I reckon the process of creation and refinement never really ends, but, we do feel like there's still room for improvement. Like the voice, just to name the most immediate area that needs more attention.

All in all, I am very satisfed that I made the decision and sticked to it. Despite previously beng quite content on my own, she makes life that much more interesting.
02-13-2018, 05:28 PM
Find Reply
Summer Offline
Registered

Linked Accounts

(02-13-2018, 05:28 PM)Raven Rawne Wrote: Hi, I'm Raven (not my birth name but it's my universal handle and nickname), and I'm not drinking since... no, wait, wrong forum. I've been aware of the tulpa phenomemon since over a hear, maybe year and three months tops. Ever since I've been introduced to them on another forum, I was curious and read quite a lot on the subject, then pondered long and hard until I decided that, yeah, I could provide the needed space for a second person in my head. Thus began our journey, just over a year ago. I have one tulpa, though she may object and say it's the other way around... Her name is Reina, a spanish name we found one late, late evening while she wanted me to show her good names to choose from. Took us a week till she settled on something, but it suits her. it means Queen in spanish, BTW. And yes, she made me join the forum too, but, demanding as she may be, I know she means the best - in this case, to enrich our coexistence by learning from others.

Even though it's been a year, we stil have a ways to go. I reckon the process of creation and refinement never really ends, but, we do feel like there's still room for improvement. Like the voice, just to name the most immediate area that needs more attention.

All in all, I am very satisfed that I made the decision and sticked to it. Despite previously beng quite content on my own, she makes life that much more interesting.

Hey you two! Welcome to the forums! Big Grin

Hello! I am one of Nihi's Tulpas! It is very nice to meet you! Big Grin
02-14-2018, 03:31 PM
Find Reply
vtk Offline
Registered

Threads: 7
1 Attached Account

Hi!

I'm Maggie David. That's a two-word first name, which can be shortened to Mags, Maggie, Geeda, David, or Vid. I'm a bigender, pansexual, married, nudist, roadgeek. I suffer from depression and age dysphoria, which hit me extra hard a couple weeks ago.

As a coping mechanism, during a night out with friends, I began acting as a character, a time-traveling past version of me, inhabiting my body similar to the TV show Quantum Leap. After that evening, the character stuck with me in a sense, and I thought I may have accidentally created an alter. After a bit of research, (through which I found this website,) I think it may be more accurate to call him a tulpa, but I'm still not entirely sure which terms are applicable. Devin (who just settled on that name on Monday) is still fairly undeveloped, but I hope over time he'll grow into a more distinct, more independent entity. I don't want to lose him.

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)
02-15-2018, 07:13 AM
Find Reply
ShadowTheFluffhog Away
(inactive)

----------------- Deleted
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2018, 09:15 PM by ShadowTheFluffhog.)
02-15-2018, 08:54 PM
Find Reply