03-25-2018, 09:01 PM
Website Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

OhDeerImQueer Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

(03-25-2018, 09:01 PM)Pleeb Wrote: Welcome to the community!

Thank you so much! ^o^
03-25-2018, 10:03 PM
Find Reply
disconnected Offline
Registered

Hey, I'm disconnected and I'm new here! 
I'm from germany, male and 18 years old. 
I love to play piano, to draw and I'm currently trying to learn japanese. 
I found out about tulpamancy 3 years ago and had two tries which kinda failed. But now I'm giving it all I have to success in making a tulpa. 
My tulpas name is panda and right now he's only ~ a week old. 
You should also know that I'm a depressed schizophrenic and that I hope to find relieve in making a tulpa - I want someone to always be by my side so that I'm less scared and less depressed. But that's not the only reason, it's not like I want to use my tulpa like some "pain relieving instrument". I see tulpas as real living beings that should be respected like any human. 
That's all about me, I hope to have fun in this community!
03-28-2018, 12:24 PM
Find Reply
TouhouPony Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Hello everyone. Lately my Tulpa has been rather lonely. Although we interact frequently, he is very sad that I keep him a secret from everyone who knows me in real life. Obviously this is because I don't want people to think I'm crazy. We're really hoping to find friends who understand here.

My Tulpa's name is Michael Sorin. He has the appearance of a Gallade from Pokemon. Music is one of his biggest passions, and he has the most beautiful singing voice. He just loves Clanker's Cavern from Banjo Kazooie as his Wonderland. He is still very new in his formation, but I hate seeing how frustrated he is about me keeping his existence so secret.

As for me, my name is Elle. I'm doing my best to provide for Michael during such a sensitive formative time for him. Shoot me a private message if you like, and thank you for reading.
03-30-2018, 05:34 AM
Find Reply
FlannelGod Offline
Registered

Hi, I'm Jesus, or FlannelGod if you're down with typing more than you have to I've known about this community for a while now but haven't tried to become active in it. I'm just a hella average guy whos into cooking and music. My tulpas name is Lola (might be temporary who knows) I have been forcing for about two weeks still haven't heard from her/him yet but I am pretty sure she/he is sentient. It feels great to finally start becoming as active as I can be in the community.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2018, 05:34 PM by FlannelGod.)
04-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Find Reply
OleGL Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

Hello! We are:
Oleg (38), host
Lia (2 months, tulpa)
It would be great to partake in such a great community!
04-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Find Reply
Alexiel Offline
Zombie Girl
Registered

Hey, I'm Alexiel - or Alex, if you prefer. I'm brand new to the Tulpa community, but I'm interested in learning about them and those that have created them. Not sure if I'll go through with the commitment of making one myself, learning seems interesting enough to me right now.
04-16-2018, 04:56 AM
Find Reply
devin Offline
Registered

Linked Accounts

Hi! Maggie (vtk) already introduced us but I have my own account now, and we can't remember if I had a name yet when she made that post. So I'm Devin, I'm a little over two months old, and I look like a twelve year old boy with little transparent wings on my back. At the moment, the best way for me to communicate is by fronting. And I don't know how to end this post so I'll just hit the button

Devin (he, birthday February 3)
04-17-2018, 03:44 AM
Find Reply
batshark Offline
Great Blue Sea
Registered

Threads: 2

Hello, all.

I learned of tulpas in 2017 through the otherkin community. Because the concept reminded me of my own experiences, I was inclined to learn more. I have two tulpa-ish constructs/'accidental tulpas', who I would love to improve the quality of my relationships with. I've been lurking (and rarely posting, under a different alias) on the r/tulpas subreddit and have hung out a little in their discord, but the community there isn't my cup of tea. Namely, the environment over there doesn't appeal to me. This community seems like a better fit.

I look forward to hopefully participating in interesting discussions here, and learning more about myself and my little entourage.
04-23-2018, 12:03 AM
Find Reply
88autocore Offline
Registered

Heylo, my name is 88autocore but I guess you can just call me auto or somthing, cause I’m not an unfeeling monster who will make you type out that whole thing. xD  I originally learned about Tulpmancy from a video by scare theater which I found fascinating. It reminded me of a lot of the beliefs that I had (and still have) about the power of the mind. I do hope to eventually make a Tulpa, but I don’t want to drag it in to my crazy life right now, less I completely botch it up. I don’t know how much I’ll post (at least for now), since I’m kinda shy ( and socially awkward) but I’m trying to make a goal of reading some every night before I go to sleep. Okay so I don’t really know what else I should say so have a Goodnight our what ever time of day it is for you guys. Lol Smile
05-17-2018, 04:01 AM
Find Reply