Hello There, Guest! Register

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Ranger Offline
~Hippoooos!~
Forum Moderators

Threads: 23
2 Attached Accounts

RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

A quick hello and warm welcome for the new users here!

I'm Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay! | *What's with the [Who]?

The Grays, my other headmates:

Spirit, Gerodious, Dark Gray, Fernardo, Jasper, Hope, Moltosha, Blue, Evergreen, Fish, Red Gray, Chrome, Bune, Laryx, Duck
05-19-2019, 11:54 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Exo594 Offline
[Exo], {Dee} & (Emy)
Registered

Threads: 1
2 Attached Accounts

Exo: Hello,

This is Exo, host of the Trident System. I'm making a forum-account here after spending nearly a year exclusively on Discord servers.

Dee is my oldest active tulpa, birthday taken as February 1st, 2014. She's a permanent merge of two tups slightly older than herself, Delta and Gamma.

Emy is my youngest active tulpa, first vocal August 13, 2018.
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2019, 08:21 PM by Exo594.)
05-19-2019, 08:04 PM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
Spirit Bear
Patron

Threads: 15
Linked Accounts

Well welcome to you Trident system! I believe we've spoken before. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

[The Bear System] - [Bear Chat] - [Chat] - [Visualization Practice] - [Draw] - [Art]
05-19-2019, 08:10 PM
Find Reply
IceCreeper909 Offline
Nobody but Somebody
Registered

Threads: 19
1 Attached Account

(05-18-2019, 05:27 PM)Michen_S Wrote: Hi there! I'm Michen, 22 years old. I'm the host of this body, or the "main", as I like to call it. I'm a furry by heart, and I like music, video games and artwork.  I have one tulpa, which is the reason I'm here. She wanted to get to know other tulpas and talk with them. She's way too excited about this.

Hey, this is Amantha. I'm an anthro arctic fox, and I've been part of Michen for I don't know how long. I didn't really keep track. I'm still under development though. Anyways! I'm the biggest anime fan of us two. It's sooo nice to meet you all! I can't wait to see you around! This is gonna be a blast!

Aaaaayy! Another tulpamancer furry! Nice!

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 
Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, 
Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery. 
I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'. 
05-20-2019, 02:01 AM
Website Find Reply
ker Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

hey guys,
im ker and im seventeen. i live in poland and ive been active on the polish forum dedicated to tulpas, on and off, for a few years now. i am not good at english but i will try my best so please be understanding and all that. as for my tulpa - his name is Nero and 'he's with me since 2015' but our relation is quite complicated. lately im just trying to get in touch with him again.
anyways, nice to meet you all.
05-21-2019, 09:04 AM
Find Reply
Misha Offline
~Sister Angel~
Registered

3 Attached Accounts

Nice to meet you ker and Nero and welcome to the forums! We hope you have a wonderful experience here and we look forward to getting to know you. Please feel free to join us in our games!

~Current Profile Picture~
~Old Profile Picture~
~Nihi's Pony Picture of Me ♡~
Progress Report
Chat with us!
05-21-2019, 09:18 AM
Find Reply
awe famsquad Offline
Registered

hi, i'm awe!
im an artist with a lot of dreams and ideas who tends to get a bit fussy about being judged by others, so i'm really having doubts about having a tulpa.
regardless of that, my tulpa is Vincy, a yellow eastern dragon. i could draw him later.
05-21-2019, 04:49 PM
Find Reply
Reilyn-Alley Online
Aurora-Alley's Kōhai
Patron

Threads: 2
1 Attached Account

Hiya awe and Vincy! Any chance the name is related to Van Gogh or Da Vinchi? Anyway, this is a great community for headmates and those who have them or want them so, no judgies here, to speak of. One of the most active threads around here is in the games section, under the Last one to Post Wins, but feel free to read up, start your own progress report or just dive right into discussions. Maybe even start some too.

Aurora-Alley, my precious Senpai. I'm all hers!
Samantha-Alley, my Mama!
My PR page
05-21-2019, 05:07 PM
Find Reply
Misha Offline
~Sister Angel~
Registered

3 Attached Accounts

Hi and welcome Awe and Vincy! We're pretty tame here for the most part, if you would like to share your art but not get any negative comments, just say so. We've grown quite a bit as artists by the comments and support of the lovely people here.  We hope to see more of you, have fun!

~Current Profile Picture~
~Old Profile Picture~
~Nihi's Pony Picture of Me ♡~
Progress Report
Chat with us!
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2019, 05:08 PM by Misha.)
05-21-2019, 05:08 PM
Find Reply
Srn347 Offline
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Threads: 1

As they've said, welcome to Tulpa.info Awe and Vincy. If you're hoping to not be judged by others, then you've come to the right place.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.
05-21-2019, 06:51 PM
Find Reply