RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Thank you :3
09-02-2017, 03:25 PM
Find Reply
BrokenGlasses Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Hello. I'm a new member of the forums and my tulpa has been "created" by accident (I preffer to say that he arrived), so I'm mostly trying to learn how to deal with a new person here. :P He shows ability of having his own opinions and expresses them sometimes. We communicate through thoughts and feelings, mostly. He can't front, but appears to be able to have mild control over the body/mind. I'm actually pretty impressed since my other attempts at creating tulpas haven't been this successful...
09-03-2017, 05:15 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Away
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 26
All Accounts Posts: 1,865

Ah, Welcome both of you, and good luck with finding strengthening exercises.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
09-03-2017, 06:51 AM
Find Reply
Dark Illustrator Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Hello, my name is Dark Illustrator and I'm 18 years old. I'm from Germany. The name of my Tulpa is Kowalski. I created him 8-18-2017. Since that we made a lot of progress and I love to work with him. We have a strong bond  Smile

In my free time I like to draw/paint, listen to music, read and play videogames. I'm very interested in psychology, sociology and philosophy.

I found this site after a lot of research and it's awesome. Here are many intereseting people. It's like heaven for me  xD
09-03-2017, 07:25 AM
Find Reply
Vampire Offline
Comforting Darkness
Global Moderators

Threads: 5
All Accounts Posts: 320

Welcome to the forums Dark Illustrator and Kowalski!

Hope you find the forums useful in your travels.

"My lover's got humour,
She's the giggle at a funeral,
Knows everybody's disapproval,
I should've worshipped her sooner."

Host to Samuel, Raven, and Ivy.

CERCA TROVA
09-03-2017, 03:38 PM
Find Reply
Cyclius Offline
Thread Lurker
Registered

Threads: 2

Hello, My name is Cycles in Latin Cyclius, a Venezuelan 22-year old guy

I've read about how helpful Tulpas can be at defeating one's inner demons and to overall get moral support whenever you need it. I'm looking forward creating my own Tulpa to help mi personal self grow out of some "bad" habits and to overall gain "positive" Habits

I spent some time lurking in the forums, and I feel like I need to state the following:
  • Sorry in advance if I make any grammatical horrors, I will improve my english sooner or later
  • I have little experience using Forums
  • No ponies or equines can be seen in the depths of my imagination
  • I don't have a clue about where to start
  • I had some weird experience regarding Tulpas as a Child
  • I really apprecite tips and guidance about amateur Tulpa Creation
  • I don't plan on being active on the site, however that may (or may not) change
Having said this, I hope my journey throught creating and learning about Tulpas goes well
09-06-2017, 12:03 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Away
<void>
Forum Moderators

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Everyone who starts is an amateur at tulpa creation. There are multiple approaches to creating a tulpa. Many guides to choose from. But if you don't want to do a lot of research, and read many guides, then you probably want to look at a long and detailed guide like the one linked in my signature.

Interesting that you had an early childhood experience. That would probably be useful info for our community.

09-06-2017, 12:55 AM
Find Reply
ampersand Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Hello all, my name is Ghost and with me is incorporeal brain-thing Callisto. I'm a 20 year old trans guy from the UK and xe's a sort of deer/sheep shaped tulpa who is nearly 2 years old and in charge of nagging me to take care of myself, mostly.

I don't have a particularly clear idea of what we expect to get out of using this forum, but I'm sure there's a lot of interesting stuff here once I look properly.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you.
09-10-2017, 12:08 AM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Away
<void>
Forum Moderators

Well, welcome! It might seem a bit slow, particularly as some of us are going on vacation right now, but there is a decent database of decent guides built up. All sorts of techniques to do various things.

09-10-2017, 03:17 AM
Find Reply
roughentumble Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

Hi. You can call me Mickey, and... alright, this is a little embarrassing, but basically for a while now I've thought I was a multiple system, but I'm starting to think that I started to form some tulpas because I was semi-intensely lonely and isolated. So I basically have a couple of shallow tulpa floating around, waiting to be properly formed. I feel kind of bad about it, 'cuz I hadn't heard about tulpa at the time. I would've been more responsible about how I formed them if I had known what I was doing... WELL, anyway, what's done is done, and now I've found this forum and I know better and I'm going to start working on each of my brain buddies one at a time. The tulpa I'll be working on first is Ian, and we're both real jazzed to be here and excited to get to work! It's nice to meet you all and I hope we all get along.  Smile
09-10-2017, 03:55 AM
Find Reply