Hello There, Guest! Register

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Fiøre Offline
Registered

Threads: 1

RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Totally forgot to introduce myself after signing up earlier. T_T Derp.

Hello! *waves* I'm Fiøre. I'm a military wife and mom to two kiddos. I'm Currently stationed in Illinois however, I've lived in Georgia and Texas prior to moving here. I'm a sun and sand kind of girl growing up in Southern Florida. I'm a writer in my spare time when I'm not busy homeschooling my youngest and doing my duty as a Domestic Engineer (Housewife) whose on call 24/7. I've delved into the world of Tulpas and have been a forum stalker for a very long time before deciding to sign up. I look forward to delving further into the world of Tulpas and being around those that are like minded and hope to continue to further my progress with my Tulpa. Smile
01-08-2018, 11:35 PM
Find Reply
GarethTheContractor Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Guess I should tell ya who I am lol, finally got my own account for all this weird shit that's goin on...

Anyways, the name's Gareth, ya've probably seen me mentioned by Mirath round here. I ain't gonna bite, but it's damn easier comin from me.
01-09-2018, 11:41 AM
Find Reply
Heckhound Offline
Registered

Threads: 2

Welcome Fiøre and Gareth! Enjoy the forums!

pr // discord: Heckhound#6112
01-09-2018, 04:02 PM
Find Reply
Day Dreamer Online
Registered

Hi. You can call me Day Dreamer, or Dreamer for short. Most of my life I have done something called Maladaptive Daydreaming. Because of it, I have been on the edge of having a Tulpa for many years now without knowing.
The other day, I found a tulpa thread on another website and began asking questions. Today, Aura and I are on day 2 with a lot of progress. She has a form and is talking, but hasn't quite decided on her voice. We're happy to be here and look forward to meeting everyone!
01-11-2018, 03:24 AM
Find Reply
Theta Offline
Registered

Hello~
Long time lurker here, I figured it'd be better if I just registered already haha (´ ∀ ` *)
I'm technically American, but I was born and live in Barcelona (Spain), so excuse me if my English sucks.
About me... Well, I'm into languages (learning Russian atm), androgyny, drawing, writing, Fallout, Blythe and Pullip dolls, Danganronpa, Jfashion, and music production (currently taking classes).
I had my first tulpa, Ailurus, a couple of years ago now. I now have four; Ailurus, Sam, Ashley and Lux. They're very, very important to me.

Anyway, I don't want to ramble for too long. So, nice to meet you! (・∀・)ノ
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 11:10 PM by Theta.)
01-12-2018, 11:10 PM
Find Reply
Ferrus Offline
Registered

Hello, Im more known by Ferrus for the loved and hated ones, I'm currently in my last year of Uni in product design and I have been knowing about tulpas a long time ago. I have kept some of them for 7-10 years ago, but I was unsre to join here until know. I'm artist, I like 2d and 3d animation and craft things with my own hands
01-13-2018, 06:23 PM
Find Reply
Ferrus Offline
Registered

(01-13-2018, 06:23 PM)Ferrus Wrote: Hello, Im more known by Ferrus for the loved and hated ones, I'm currently in my last year of Uni in product design and I have been knowing about tulpas a long time ago. I have kept some of them for 7-10 years ago, but I was unsre to join here until know. I'm artist, I like 2d and 3d animation and craft things with my own hands
01-13-2018, 06:25 PM
Find Reply