Hello There, Guest! Register

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Angry Bear Offline
The Gold
Patron

Threads: 3
Linked Accounts

RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

(Today, 01:25 AM)alchemist Wrote: I hope you all welcome me into your community! It's a little intimidating since I'm so new but hopefully I'll warm up and get the courage to post a little more. Smile

We welcome you with open arms and open minds.

Come and post in the 'last one to post wins' thread and get a free paw written custom Haiku! Say anything. Comments guarenteed or your money back.

Angry Bear: host, 6'4", green eyes, brown hair
Ashley: tulpa, 5'6", 27, amber eyes, brown hair
Dashie: tulpa, 5'4", 21, dark violet eyes, blue hair
Misha: tulpa, 5'0", 20, blue eyes, magenta/pink hair
Our Journey
Today, 01:50 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

NielsEngelDiefenbach Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Heya, guys! My name's Adalwolf; ya can call me Wolf for short. I'm actually one of the tulpas (eh, a heavily deviated fictive, actually) in my system of 18 headmates, but I'm the guy who takes over most of the control from my host, Cel, when it comes to socializing online. :3

(I dunno what happened there, but she kinda just gave up one day and passed the torch to me)

Now, I have no idea how to classify myself here, but I guess I might be returning. I think Cel used to be a member here like, I dunno, years ago, but she forgot about it. Additionally, ya might (or might not) have known me as well considering that I mostly hang around at r/Tulpas. For those of ya who do know me, yeah, I finally got that permission to extend beyond Reddit as well from her, heheh.

Either way, nice to meet y'all. Looking forward to knowing y'all here as well. :3
Today, 04:20 AM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
The Gold
Patron

Threads: 3
Linked Accounts

Adalwolf;

Wow, 18 headmates! I thought three was enough, though I have a lot of soulbonds, still probably not 18, and the soulbonds are only when I summon them. I consider fictives different than soulbonds though some sources name them as synonymous. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

Come join us in 'last one who posts wins'! That's where all the cool kids hang out. 'Welcome back' to your system, we are accepting all types.

Angry Bear: host, 6'4", green eyes, brown hair
Ashley: tulpa, 5'6", 27, amber eyes, brown hair
Dashie: tulpa, 5'4", 21, dark violet eyes, blue hair
Misha: tulpa, 5'0", 20, blue eyes, magenta/pink hair
Our Journey
Today, 10:45 AM
Find Reply
Breloomancer Offline
Breloom
Registered

Threads: 4
1 Attached Account

Wow I've never heard of anyone having that many headmates!
Also Bear, your definition of a soulbond is a bit different than most

I'm Breloomancer, and the counterpart to Monika (also known as smearglestar). This is our progress report: link.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me
11 hours ago
Find Reply