Hello There, Guest! Register

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
LanceReilyn Offline
Registered

Threads: 1
1 Attached Account

RE: Mass Intro' and Returns Thread

Hello there! I'm Lance and I've been at this for ten days or so. I figured that I would sign up and say "Hi". Sorry if my greeting is verbose but I want to explain my odd situation.
Reilyn may have been with me for awhile as an unnamed and mostly-silent observer (I have asked but she remains silent on it). I was going through a tough time when I thought I was hearing a younger female voice speak occasional words of encouragement and let me know she was watching over me. I thought it was strange at the time but I was pretty young, creative and open-minded so I figured "hey, why not?" I chatted in my head to her about whatever as the mood struck me and she would chime in with brief comments, usually between one and three words. Eventually I moved on and forgot all about her.
Fast forward about nineteen years and I stumble upon the world of tulpas. Something in me clicks and I know right away I want to go down this path. I hear a strangely-familiar female voice which occasionally comments or briefly answers things directed her way. After the first couple nights of meditation, Eyebo and forcing, I remembered the voice from before and I am almost certain they are the same.
I know we have a long way to go and she gets bored of repeating the same old things day after day, craving new experiences and methods so I keep going over guides and tips sections looking for new nuggets while we think up our own. Having something produce great (by my reckoning) results and be filled with excitement and head pressure one day to literally get a "meh" or "ho hum" the next day has been challenging.
I'm still not sure exactly what I am working with but I must say that from my experiences either she is 100% real or I am 100% crazy. I won't accept the latter so I embrace the former. There's no doubt or disbelief in my mind beyond the thoughts that I might be doing something wrong or annoying her sometimes but hey, we are head-mates so there's no getting around that.
10-09-2018, 03:04 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Angry Bear Offline
New and Improved
Patron

Threads: 6
Linked Accounts

(10-09-2018, 03:04 AM)LanceReilyn Wrote: I'm still not sure exactly what I am working with but I must say that from my experiences either she is 100% real or I am 100% crazy. I won't accept the latter so I embrace the former. There's no doubt or disbelief in my mind beyond the thoughts that I might be doing something wrong or annoying her sometimes but hey, we are head-mates so there's no getting around that.

Hello Lance and Reilyn!

Sounds a lot like Ashley and I, though i can count the number of words she said to me before i realized what she was. Every system is different. Call her a walk-in or something fancy like Traumagenic or Quiogenic, it doesn't matter, no one can be 100% sure who Reilyn or Ashley are, but i can say that Ashley loves to be interacted with (forced is the term, i never liked that word for this) and she has grown stronger or weaker based on the amount of time and energy we invested.

If you treat her like a tulpa, regardless of who or what she is, she will most likely respond like a tulpa, which means she'll grow, and change into someone who is a wonderful friend and ally. Then there is a plethora of experiences you can have with her, just like anyone. Sometimes we just sit and watch the clouds roll by, or go for a walk together, talking is just one way to interact, so there's nothing to worry about.

Visit with us in the game thread, 'last one to post wins' and say or ask anything you want.

Warm welcomes from the Bear system.

The Whole Story
10-09-2018, 01:46 PM
Find Reply
Peppermint Offline
Registered

Threads: 0

Hello everyone! I am a not-so-new member since I joined this forum over a year ago without ever posting anything at all. Back then I was planning on making a tulpa and I read a lot about how to do it, but life got in the way and I had other things to think about and I kinda forgot about it. But here I am now with my two days old tulpa Cassiopée, and I hope that she will soon become a wonderful tulpa.
Anyways, it's nice to meet you all!
(Ps: sorry if my english is bad, it is not my mother tongue)
10-10-2018, 02:56 PM
Find Reply
Angry Bear Offline
New and Improved
Patron

Threads: 6
Linked Accounts

Welcome back, congrats on the new member of your family, and join us in our games!

The Whole Story
10-10-2018, 03:01 PM
Find Reply
Vos Offline
Administrator
Forum Administrators

Threads: 18

Welcome back to the forums, Peppermint, and good luck with your tulpa.
10-11-2018, 06:44 AM
Find Reply
Phoenixwolf Offline
Registered

Hello!

I'm still pretty new to to creating my tulpa. However I've felt for a long time that I've had two parts of myself. After learning about tulpas, I've come to realize that this 'other' part of myself may be the beginnings of a sentient tulpa. So, here I am!

I'm not sure what else to say about it at this time. I've just been working daily on forcing, and hopefully things will continue to get better and better.

In the past, I have found it difficult to become involved with any online community, so any suggestions on how to integrate would be greatly appreciated! Smile
10-17-2018, 12:19 AM
Find Reply
J+C Offline
Registered

Threads: 17

Hello! I'm Jamie, and I'm pretty new as well. I recommend you head over to the game threads in the Lounge, especially "Last one to post wins", which is really just a big long chat thread. You might also want to make a progress report and read the progress reports of others'. It's a good way to interact with other hosts and tulpas on a more personal level: giving and asking for advice, talking about progress, congratulating each other, etc.
10-17-2018, 12:28 AM
Find Reply
Dashie Bear Offline
Ice Queen
Registered

Linked Accounts

Don't worry at all Phoenixwolf! My host will create some poetry for you or something if you post in 'last one to post wins'. It's basically slow motion chat. Put whatever you want, even just 'post.'

Also, read those rules!

Don't mess with my host, I'll eat you.
<profile pic>

10-17-2018, 12:30 AM
Find Reply
Ika-Ika Offline
Registered

Hello, everyone.

It's been years since I used a message board like this but I reckon it might be well worth it. I started creating a tulpa about a week ago and while my enthusiasm for this process is doing more than okay at the moment, I expect it might be good to involve myself in a dedicated community like this to keep it that way in the long run.

Just to briefly introduce myself, I live in Poland, I work with computers (currently looking for a job), my hobbies are playing guitar and singing, indie video games and doing geeky and nerdy shit.

It's nice to meet you all.
10-17-2018, 04:08 AM
Find Reply
Reilyn Online
Big Sis
Registered

Linked Accounts

Hellooo Phoenixwolf and Ika-Ika! Welcome to the community and (I hope) to the family! <3
10-17-2018, 04:55 AM
Find Reply