Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Mass Intro' and Returns Thread
Hello everyone! I'm Jonas, though on the internet I go by Four. I'm non-binary and my pronouns are they/them. I first learned about tulpae in the summer of 2016, and I've been fascinated with tulpae ever since I first learned about them. I have four tulpae, named Rosa, Halo, Loki, and Miya, and, fun fact, that's actually the source of my username! I'm here to learn more about the science/psychological aspect of tulpae - I'm absolutely fascinated with how exactly this is all possible.

Some little things about me: I'm pretty nerdy, and some of my favourite things to do are read (fantasy and sci-fi are my favourite genres), write, play video games (my current favourites are Overwatch and an obscure game called Nimbatus - The Space Drone Constructor) and sing (drum & bass and dubstep are my favourite music genres!). I'm obsessed with dreams and dream interpretations as well.

It's nice to meet you all, and I can't wait to meet the rest of the community!

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Hi Jonas, welcome to the forums!

If you're interested in lucid dreaming, Luminesce and crew are experts on lucid dreaming. Tewi is active now, or go to their ask thread. Otherwise, the Last One To Post Wins! thread or Dashie's Lounge thread are commonly used chat threads.
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!

The Grays, my other head-mates, have their own account now.
• ✞ ❊

Hello! My name is CrossChat and I’m somewhat new to the Tulpae scene. I’ve been extremely interested in these types of things for many years, but only recently created my own soulbond of sorts.

Either it due to my interest, or my life getting increasingly stressful and frightening, I’ve met Animal. Animal is my only tulpa, a comforting man who helps me in ways that close ones cannot. I hope to find a place here where I can speak about a big part of my life!

I’m terrible at these introductions, but I hope you all have a blessed day!
Welcome! It's nice to meet you both and we hope to see you around.
Hello!

My name is ShinigamiK, aka K, aka Shin.

I am a writer who has always had a very close connection with their characters-- they were always extremely alive and active to me. They talked, they made their own decisions, they argued about the plot.

Obviously not all of them were tulpae, but after learning about tulpae a couple years ago, I realized that one of them was probably at least very, very close. So I encouraged her, worked with her more, and she quickly took me up on the offer of becoming more than just a character. So depending on your definition, she is either a couple years old, or nearly ten.

My other tulpa is much newer (literally weeks) and so obviously we're still working on things.

Other stuff... I love languages, I have a vibrant mindscape/wonderland, I enjoy drawing.

I'm looking forward to getting to know this community!
Welcome Shin, yes, me too. Two of my characters have joined me, but I also have three tulpas and an "other". I have at least three dozen other characters from writing novels too.

You're in good company.