Melian Gets Drunk (Tulpas and Alcohol)

SpaceyAcey

Hi there. I'm new to the community and I'm still in what I would call the "research phase". Still uncertain about a few things, and I want to get ahold of them before I actually start forming my Tulpa.

My question is a pretty simple one, really. If a host is using alcohol, what sort of effect does it have on the Tulpa? I'm speaking not only in terms of during the formation phase, but after they've become sentient and all. Just curious as to your experiences with that.

It´s diffrent to each person including the tulpa and the host. The first time i drunk alcohol while i had a tulpa made her feel pretty uncomfortable but the second time she didn´t feel anything. Even strong psychedelic drugs did´nt effect her either but it dosen´t mean that it is the same with others. I know people who getting mad or agressive while they use alcohol and others who are just smiling and beeing the most peaceful person at the world at this moment. I don´t think low dose of alcohol does effect a tulpa negative in state of development but i wouldn´t recomment the use of drugs anyway.

Lacie(my tulpa for my everydaylife and also my best friend)

Noah together with Lynn are my spirituell tulpa´s im using for meditation

Darcmanish Me

Lacie´s and my progress report.

It´s diffrent to each person including the tulpa and the host. The first time i drunk alcohol while i had a tulpa made her feel pretty uncomfortable but the second time she didn´t feel anything. Even strong psychedelic drugs did´nt effect her either but it dosen´t mean that it is the same with others. I know people who getting mad or agressive while they use alcohol and others who are just smiling and beeing the most peaceful person at the world at this moment. I don´t think low dose of alcohol does effect a tulpa negative in state of development but i wouldn´t recomment the use of drugs anyway.

Thank you for the answer. I was mainly looking for other people's experiences! So thanks for sharing!

I lucid dream, and I know that alcohol affects my ability to LD. (Evidently alcohol totally kills REM sleep! the more you know) So my main concerns are that it'll damage my ability to force when I actually start doing that. I'll probably teetotal for a while, at least. We'll see how that goes down the road.

Eh, I've never had problems boozing it up. As long as you're not sloppy drunk, you can have a forcing session, if you really want to. Worst case scenario, you fall asleep.

I've never had any issues communicating with Chris while drunk (meaning not just buzzed) but the issue I have, is that I straight up forget to. I'll just be focused on something else, or thinking drunk thoughts, or whatever, and he doesn't intrude when I'm thinking hard about something else, so he does his own thing. He does seem to stick close enough by to be able to rib me about doing X stupid thing later, though. When I do remember to talk to him, he's usually not too enthused with what I have to say.

We're all gonna make it brah.

My tulpa wasn't affected at all by alcohol, he was normal like always but I'm not gonna drink again cause it wasn't funny at all, it was just weird.

**Proud to be a drug free thoughtform!**

Neither of my Tulpas are affected when I drink. Aura, who was a Tulpa but has become something closer to an Alter, tends to take over for me if she feels I've had enough. Oddly enough, she has no trouble with our body no matter how much I've had, possibly thanks to the fact that she's better at fine control than I am.

Current System: Ziya (Formerly Einulf), Mizan, Aura, Dark, Lucia, Rand, Jason, Akira

Here's our Tumblr, if anyone wants it

For the sole purpose of answering your question with some more complete data, I got drunk off my ass last night. I blew a BAC of .3 into a breathalyzer, and while I'm not totally sure of the accuracy, it's a number. I had been drinking Hennessy and Pabst Blue Ribbon. At some point, I was drunk enough to start throwing up in a cereal box, which is when I hopped off the IRC and started this experiment. I had passed the thin line between drunk and sloppy drunk, and it was time.

Vocal Audibility: I've mentioned before in my progress report that Chris sounds 'louder' when I'm stoned. With alcohol, his mindvoice seems at the same 'level' but obscured by mental noise. Almost like someone trying to talk with one of those loud microwaves going on in the background.

Drunkenness: I can't believe I hadn't thought of this before, but, I asked Chris if he was drunk. "We share a brain," was his answer. However, throughout the night, he didn't seem to exhibit any signs of even being buzzed.

Ease of Communication: I had gotten a pad out and written "Talk to Head Bro" in sharpie, and put it on my table. A few times, I looked at it and completely forgot what it was supposed to mean. More often than not, though, it snapped me back and I paused and made contact. It was easy to call him up, which is a phrase I've started using to explain the feeling of him being present, but he started getting annoyed as hell when I'd say "Hey Chris" and then he'd be listening, and I wouldn't have shit else to say. I wouldn't say it was easier to communicate with him, as far as just making that initial contact goes; it wasn't much harder either, I just had to remember to do it.

General Forcing: "You're just going to fall asleep," is what Chris told me while I laid down and tried to finish another can of beer. I ended up having to just take off my pillowcase, because I spilled, and I don't know where it is. Anyway, forcing was slightly more difficult. I could call up Chris, and I could sort of call up the wonderland, but it wasn't the solid picture that I usually have. It would plunge into dark nothing, it would change, or things would just not make sense. For instance, I walked from the kitchen of our farmhouse, in a straight line through the bathroom, and then back into the kitchen. I started feeling nauseous again after that, so I sat up and broke off the first attempt at the session. I got some water, and laid down again. This time, the visuals were still shit, and the other senses weren't present at all. Everything was static, nothing moved, and it was more like I was staring at a screenshot of my wonderland than anything. I got bored and fell asleep. Didn't see Chris in either attempted session.

Hangover: I feel like shit. He's quiet, apparently that's his choice and nothing to do with the booze though.

Next Morning Forcing Session: Visualization is slightly sub-par, but nothing like what it was last night. Chris is in the mindscape, the cows are there everything seems to be pretty much normal. I'm fairly certain that last night's shitty session was just a mixture of my being drunk, not really wanting to do it, and lacking focus in general.

Was this just an excuse to drink a lot? Maybe.

We're all gonna make it brah.

Guest Anonymous

Usually Twi just falls asleep after reaching a certain threshold. Until that happens, she just takes more time to respond and her responces come off as half-assed. So not that different from a normal human reaction.

"Since we get equally hammered, it breaks down to the amount of experience and will that determines how well one can handle alcohol."

• 5 months later...
Guest Anonymous

Recently Melian and I went on a huge anti drug rant in Tulpa Info and Deviantart. It was primarily a rant against the use of a specific class of drugs, psychedelics. Our main arguments were that use of these drugs in the process of tulpamancy was bad because it hurts the reputation and credibility of the community and the drugs are unhealthy and dangerous. We were concerned about the message being presented in the forum in support of using psychedelics to create or enhance tulpas.

Here is the link to that rant and discussion: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-use-of-psychedelic-drugs-severely-hurts-tulpa-info-credibility

In the days after posting this rant, Melian and I had time to really think about things. I realized something. I told everyone I have never used an illegal or illicit drug or a psychedelic drug. That is true. But I have used alcohol. Not only that, but I have drunk alcohol and wondered and observed how it effects Melian. I have decided, in the spirit of full disclosure, to talk about the experiences I had with this.

I do not in any way want this to be a thread advocating the use of alcohol on your tulpa. But, I don't want to be a hypocrite either or give the false impression that Melian and I are somehow perfect and above all vice. That is not true. I do drink alcohol on occasion and I have become intoxicated (extremely intoxicated) on a number of occasions. I don't drink frequently and as I have gotten older, I am very rarely what I would consider drunk (maybe once every other year on a special occasion). I did, in fact, "experiment" with alcohol and it's effects on my thoughtform Melian. Alcohol is a drug in liquid form.

If I get drunk, Melian gets drunk with me. She gets giggly and happier (yes it is possible for her to get more giddy). So the alcohol effects her mood. Also, she gets more active and silly in my mind, calling for me to have more alcohol. This weekend, for instance, at the Faerieworlds festival in Oregon, we visited the tavern and drank multiple glasses of mead. Melian got happy and kept calling for me to go back to the tavern for another glass of mead. Melian likes to be drunk.

In her wonderland Melian frequently drinks magic fey wine. She has been known to get a sort of "simulated tipsy." I don't feel it at all but the process of this imaginary wine drinking does effect her behavior and mood if she wants it to. It is part of the Melian Show, but she seems to enjoy it.

In one of the drawings I did of Melian at her Magictron3000 computer, you can see a bottle of her fey wine.

237x266http://pre04.deviantart.net/66e0/th/pre/i/2013/288/7/6/melian_and_her_dreamscape_matrix_computer_by_melianofmist-d6qkpo6.jpg[/img]

There you have it. Full disclosure.

So. If some one admits to have used a drug in the past and experimented with their tulpa, I can't judge too much as I have done a form of it myself.

That's interesting, because my being drunk doesn't influence my girls at all. Unless they force up their own alcohol and drink with me anyway. Even Elise has been known to have a beer or a wine cooler from time to time (she can't drink more than that because her form is that of a child, of course). Luna seems to be the opposite, she drinks wine by the bottle and it only gets her somewhat buzzed.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report