Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

MERRY F*CKING CHRISTMAS (Or whatever you celebrate)
So how many of you tuppermancers have set up your Christmas/holiday decor?
"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

It's just barely starting to get frosty, here. If we started acting like it was Christmas I would be uncomfortably warm. We've got a while, it's only - is it Friday the 13th? Why did no one tell me? This is my good luck day.
Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
I'll put something up next month, maybe.
I wanna see a T-rex set up Christmas decorations...
(11-14-2015, 09:47 PM)TheCrawlingCreepypasta Wrote: I wanna see a T-rex set up Christmas decorations...

Allow me to grant your wish.
[Image: 699cbcdd2e988f678fc9220978abf8e6.jpg]

And also:
[Image: funny21.jpg]
"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033
You're the best T-Rex I've ever met.
(11-15-2015, 10:56 PM)TheCrawlingCreepypasta Wrote: You're the best T-Rex I've ever met.

Do... Do you know what an Indominus Rex is? Certainly not a Tyrannosaurus rex. But I still love Christmas all the same.
Thanksgiving is here.... well... tomorrow. Then we trample each other the next day for a cheap TV.
I plan to eat something in celebration.
I probably going to spend the day in boxers for bearing the heat and draw Rose while she wears Santa Claus' outfit and eat tons of food
You know, south hemisphere