Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

MERRY F*CKING CHRISTMAS (Or whatever you celebrate)
I live in Germany.
There's no thanksgiving here. xP

Greets,
AG

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

No turkey dinner for you! That is sad. I am sorry.
The holidays always give me a headache, but yet I still keep saying Merry Christmas even though it's Thanksgiving tommorow.
my PR
my art thread
tumblr tulpa log
my DA
White will talk in this color.
Thank heavens we don't have Thanksgiving in Germany - I'm being told how wrong being a vegetarian is like 50 times a day, a turkey dinner is the last thing I need. xD
My christmas is probably going to be pretty boring, since I'll be at a hospital anyway, but maybe Maja and I will be doing something cool together.
Hopefully! I do look forward to that!
The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.
(11-25-2015, 11:26 PM)Crescendo Wrote: I'm being told how wrong being a vegetarian is like 50 times a day, a turkey dinner is the last thing I need.

Mashed potatoes and PIIIIIEEEEEEEE
Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.
Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)
(11-25-2015, 11:33 PM)Reisen Wrote: Mashed potatoes and PIIIIIEEEEEEEE

OKAY FUCK GERMANY, I WANT THANKSGIVING NOW.
The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure, while always arriving.

Maja will either use name tags, [brackets] or this colour.
When you think about it, thanksgiving is a pretty dumb holiday considering its origins was just a good harvest for the American settlers.
"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033
We eat turkey randomly sometimes here.
So it's not all that special to me... we serve it differently tho; not as the whole animal on a platter.

I want to eat that soon!

Greets,
AG & Rina
Happy late Thanksgiving to my American peeps! As for approaching holidays, I'm an atheist so I don't really "celebrate", but I'll be enjoying Yule with my wiccan fiance and Christmas with my (predominately Christian) family. Hope to have a new tulpa at least visualized by New Years as well.
Me: Hey, say something for this thread!
Koharu: Yay, cupcakes!
mfw there are no cupcakes. Sentience? Yes. Brilliance? Ehh...
Reisen: I've decided I really, really like the Christmas season. I looked out our window at all the snow and saw a couple cars and trucks driving by, and it gave me shivers thinking about.. I don't know, something about "the holidays" feels so warm and comforting. Like the entire month of December is just a big warm blanket and happiness. But a lot of people don't feel like that at all, and somehow others actually get depressed... That makes me feel bad.

Regardless, this is definitely my favorite time of the year. It's cold and there's not much sunlight, but that only makes humans more determined to be warm and happy. I feel like being cold makes you more thankful for warmth, and like this entire season supports a feeling of "happiness for no reason." Because lots of people are always afraid to be happy, but now is a time when it's "okay" even for them.

That's just how I feel, at least.

[Image: epkv8WH.png]
Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.
Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)