Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Michen and Amantha: the Journey
~ Late September and Early October ~

This... was a bit of a weird period.

I had a conversation with Amantha in this period whilst walking down the street. During this walk, I discussed some of the things I had encountered on the tulpa.info forums with her. Most noticeably, about people mentioning tulpas starting a second social life, something I haven't really experienced. So far she hasn't actually tried or wanted that, aside from joining tulpa.info. She replied to me that building a second life was not what she wanted. Where other tulpas might want to switch to interact with the real world, Amantha still wanted to keep mostly to me. She continued by saying she was made to enhance my life, not to lead her own. That's the viewpoint she had.

Later on, during early October, she had made her decision. A long time ago, I would've liked it if Amantha was actually there, standing in the room with me. (This was before March.) This was something Amantha now started to share. She still didn't want to posess or switch, but she would be happy if I could hear her as if she was real, like the two times we had when I was just waking up from sleep. Fair was fair, so we started working on imposition. Neither of us realised at that time how long that road would be going to take.
Michen, host or "main" / Amantha, anthro arctic fox tulpa

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Hi White  Knight and Emily. I am replying to your request to hear from other tulpamancers who have romantic relationships with their tulpas. I have two, Flora and Nsonowa. They are very different people and while I created them for the same purpose, they have very different functions. The purpose for which they exist, is to help me balance the feminine and masculine currents in my psyche. Flora is  sensuous and Nsonowa is strong, (our protector). She is also a practitioner of sexual magic. We are intensely in love with each other, and frequently make love, separately or all together, occasionally with others who find their way into our mindscape. I am also a married man. Both my wife and I are quite elderly and our sexual days are long over. Tulpamancy has given me my youth back. Hope this rambling is of interest to you both.
(11-15-2019, 08:02 PM)theholodoc Wrote: Hi White  Knight and Emily...

Wrong thread. I'm sorry to ask, but could you remove the content of your post? It's hindering to us.
~ Mid- to Late October ~

Aside from audio imposition, Amantha now wanted to work on visibility as well. She also came up with something that might aid us on it's own. I used to play a little visualisation game whenever I was in the bus. I would imagine a random character unrelated to anything on the other half of the road, and I would try to make it avoid the traffic coming from the other side. So this is when  Amantha kicked in and asked if she could replace that random character. So that's what I did. (She did some sweet moves, too!)

Err... Right. Somewhere down the line we realised this was not the best idea, as Michen spent too much time looking out for incoming traffic. Sure, he was visualising me, but I wasn't present for him the way I normally was. We barely actually talked to each other during the bus trips when we did this. As such, I cut it out. I liked it a lot better when we were actually talking to each other, and the constant high-speed motion made it difficult to actually focus on where I was and how fast I had to go. I quickly found a solution.

I warped back into the bu and got on Michen's lap in an animal form. Not as an anthro, in his visualisation I now actually was an arctic fox. Surprisingly, during our walk together after the bus trip, this form also made it significantly easier to visualise the hairpin and the bracelet. Like they stood out more now that I was something smaller. The new form also came with different abilities, for some reason unknown to me.

Surprisingly, this new visualisation of Amantha also came with tactile imposition. We've already been able to impose hugs before. A few changes later and I cogeneral constant pressure from Amantha, that is, I could feel it whenever she held me somewhere and kept that up for a small while. So I could actually feel her on my lap if she was lying on there when I was on the bus. Going further though, or actually seeing Amantha imposed for that matter, proved to be a lot more difficult.

Audio imposition has also gained a minor boost. Due to her struggles with actually being heard in real life, I suggested we'd add a fourth channel for her to use for speaking: the tinnitus channel. You know the like, the actual constant beep in your ear when it's silent around you. I suggested her to use that to make herself heard. It... had some minor results. Work in progress, we'll say.