Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Misc] A Tulpa Checklist
I agree. Put this in resources.
My guide on tulpa creation

Please consider making a private grant to tulpa.info to keep the community alive.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Approved for Resources.
Approved for Resources, don't know how my previous post here was deleted that just said "Resources" though. Oh well.
Well I think everyone should know that this is just one method put in an easy checklist form, so it's fine for resources in my eyes. This isn't something you need to follow it word for word either, so keep that in mind if you're planning on filling this is as you force.
The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)
Approved for Resources.

I would say this is more of an example about how one could organize a forcing schedule of sorts. Obviously, it may be best to personalize/tailor that sort of thing to your own needs rather than just use OP's document unmodified. For some people, it may help them get motivated, however I should stress that making a tulpa shouldn't be a chore and the amount of time spent on something doesn't always correlate with direct progress on that thing (especially when it comes to certain imagination activities) - it varies a lot per person and how they interact with their imagination.
Sure, approved for resources. I guess it's fairly obvious from the OP's comment that this is FAQ_man's method here.
Resources. Approved.
approved for resources.
8/9 Approve for Resources.
The Dropbox links are dead. Archive URL:
https://web.archive.org/web/201501011232...0Guide.pdf

And I attached the same to this post for good measure.

Attached Files
.pdf   Tulpa Guide.pdf (Size: 269.24 KB / Downloads: 464)