Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

[Misc] Aarix Independence Guide
Disapproved for obvious reasons. Poorly written.
"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

5 approvals
2 disapprovals

Will remain in the sticky section for the time being until more GATs vote.
All we need to do is get some one to update the writing of this guide a little, then it would pass easily enough. Who could we get to do such a thing? Linkzelda, you like to write. Are you up for a little editing?
This actually had six approvals all along. I miscounted.
Aarix submitted an updated version with spelling and grammar errors corrected, as well as a bit more content.
I have edited it in, as he was unable to do so.
"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."
"say your tulpa likes sandwiches, well assassinate them with a loaf of bread and every time you walk past your kitchen and see bread, you're reminded of your tulpa."

I don't want to assassinate my tulpa Confused
The assassinate typo was fixed with Aarix's approval.
"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."
Sounds pretty on the level, despite the occasional spelling flub. I am doing something similar as it happens. I created a pendant made out of deer-antler with Deortabe's sigil painted on it, and I'm wearing it all the time now, 24/7. The slight weight and the feel of the pendant against my chest serves as a nice reminder of her, especially since I don't usually wear pendants.