As far as reading to my Tulpa, can I just read her whatever?

Since I've asked whatever stupid question I've had here, I figure what's one more hurt? I've just started reading to my Tulpa, and I started with Edgar Allen Poe's The Raven. I just figured I would ask if I was like not supposed to read Tulpa's in their early stages serious shit since they are young and developing.

They should be pretty close to your intellectual level pretty quickly, though. However that doesn't mean they'll necessarily like the subject matter of what you read them, but then, early memories of nostalgia tend to make people reminiscent of almost anything from when they were younger. Also, if you like it, there's a good chance they will too to some extent.

Just a chance, but either way, they don't really have much say until they're vocal or can otherwise convey what they want. That's just kind of how it is. You won't really know how they feel about things until they can tell you. But, no, it shouldn't actually hurt anything, do whatever works for you!

Hi guys, plain text is just me now! We've each got our own accounts: me, Tewi, Flandre, and Lucilyn. We're Luminesce's tulpas.

Here's our "Ask Thread", and here's our Progress Report (You should be able to see all of our accounts on the second page if you want)

You don't need to baby your tulpa since they're not the same as small children, so feel free to narrate and read about anything - any attention directed towards them helps. If you're planning on reading to them regularly I'd recommend hopping around with different genres, maybe you'll end up getting responses because the tulpa enjoyed a mystery book over a bargain bin romance novel. And hey, maybe you two can take turns reading them once they're able to speak.

As they've said, you can more or less read your tulpa anything. Especially stuff that you particularly enjoy reading, as it's likely she will enjoy it too. As she becomes vocal (in either english or tulpish) or otherwise develops means of communication, you'll be able to get input from her on that. She'll likely be at or near (maybe even above) your intellectual level in a matter of time.

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

Alternatively you could write to your tulpa, if you enjoy writing. That way all of the words being sent to your tulpa are your own. It's like a bonding experience. My host did a ton of her forcing with Apollo through writing, as she could never focus on both reading and him at the same time.

I would say avoiding things with really heavy subject matter and/or disturbing imagery might be good, just to stay on the safe side. You'd want your tulpa to grow and develop, not experience a lot of bad stuff. Though in the end it's all up to what the tulpa wants.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)