Hello There, Guest! Register

Moderator reports
Pleeb Offline
Owner
Forum Administrators

Threads: 72
2 Attached Accounts

RE: Moderator reports

Vos has decided to step down as administrator on tulpa.info.
For the past four years, she’s been one of the most active staff members, first as a moderator, then a global moderator, and finally -- starting last Spring -- as an administrator. Coming from personal experience, taking on an administrator role is very taxing; it's a lot of work, eats up a lot of your time, and carries a significant amount of responsibility. Vos has stepped up when things needed to be done and would always fill a role that kept things going. I wish her the best of luck moving forward, and thank you for everything you've done for this community.
01-22-2019, 01:55 AM
Website Find

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Pleeb Offline
Owner
Forum Administrators

2 Attached Accounts

Harleen has rejoined as chat moderator
01-23-2019, 11:02 AM
Website Find
Indigo Online
Felight
Registered

Threads: 3
Linked Accounts

A feature has been added (a couple weeks ago) where you can filter threads by [Tag] in the on-topic forums. So if you only want to see threads on [Imposition], for example, you may do so now. Additionally, a new [Vocality] tag has been added.

Sky Dragon of the Felight system
Others: Apollo & Piano
02-16-2019, 11:04 PM
Find
Pleeb Offline
Owner
Forum Administrators

2 Attached Accounts

I removed the community meetings board for the time being, it hasn't been used since 2016 and even then, it hasn't really been used since 2015. I replaced it with a link to our wiki because we have a wiki.
03-02-2019, 04:00 AM
Website Find