Myshkin's Tulpa Report

Myshkin

I'm just going to write these things with as little editing as possible because whenever I take my sweet time writing anything long I end up at a loss for words. No introduction because I suck at writing those. Sorry if this feels too abrupt.

Anyway, about a week ago I decided to name my tulpa Prince because my username here is Myshkin and I thought it appropriate that he should be named after the title of the character I took my username from, so now together we're Prince Myshkin. (I would have named the thread "The Prince and Me" but then I'd have to change the title if I ever made another tulpa and I don't know if I can even do that)

I've also started giving parroting a try after reading Fede's guide, with some good results I feel. Sometimes it's obvious that I'm doing all or most of the talking, but there are also times when it feels like the words are all his and I'm just helping them come out.

I've also given him a younger form. Originally his form was about my age in appearance, but I decided to change it to look more like a 14-year-old's body. This is because I felt that it would represent the current state of our relationship (kinda older-younger brother-ish) better than him looking the same age as me. As a side effect, he seems to be much more energetic ever the form-change took place.

Prince says "hi".

For death begins with life's first breath, 

And life begins at touch of death.

You can change the title of the thread if you want, just edit the very first post in the thread.

Also how do you pronounce your name, Myshkin?

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

You can change the title of the thread if you want, just edit the very first post in the thread.

Also how do you pronounce your name, Myshkin?

Apparently it's pronounced like "Mushkin".

[video=youtube]

• 2 weeks later...

Today marks the 4 month anniversary since I first started forcing my tulpa, so I figure it's a good time to post an update.

Since my first post, my tulpa has changed form again, to one based on a certain character who I don’t care to name here. Character is a young girl, about 12 years old I think (haven’t watched the source material). Also their name is no longer prince. Haven't figured out a good name yet so I'll call them Tulpa in the meantime for the sake of simplicity.

As for the puppeting, I think I went a bit overboard on it for a couple days after reading a certain guide, now I’ve got it down to more reasonable levels. Mostly I just use it to help get their form’s movement and anatomy down, and to have them follow me around while passive forcing.

Anyway, we had a wonderful breakthrough two days ago: while narrating, I felt what I thought might be an early form of communication from Tulpa, a tingly sensation at the sides of my head. Later on, while active forcing, I tried to establish whether or not it had been Tulpa. First I tried asking her if she could do the tingly thing on just one side of my head, and sure enough that’s exactly what I felt right afterwards. Then I tried to see how much control she had over it so I asked her to move the feeling from one side to the other and back again a few times. Then we established a communication system wherein left was yes and right was no. I asked a few questions, got a few answers that I didn’t expect, and came away satisfied that it had in fact been her communicating with me. She also said that she was the one responsible for the change in her form.