Hello There, Guest! Register

N, Azure, Damien and Jade's Thread (formerly Someone's Thread)
Someone Online
Someone are here.
Registered

Threads: 1
3 Attached Accounts

RE: N, Azure, Damien and Jade's Thread (formerly Someone's Thread)

I don't think he's that easy to forget. Especially as how nearly fifteen and a half years of "fronting" (if I can call it that since he was a singlet for that whole time) makes it so I get kicked out of the body or kicked out of fronting if he tries to give me control. Weirdly, an exception for me is with the body's left arm. It's harder for me to get kicked out of it for some reason.

Also, usually out of Damien, Jade and I, I have the strongest presence and Jade is a close second, but N said mine felt a little faint today while Jade's felt quite strong (this was about two and a half hours ago). Damien's mindvoice is usually quiet but we've also been able to get him to speak up a bit.

Another "also", we're not going dormant anymore (unless it's voluntary)! N also kept telling us he felt more connected to us in the last two days. So, we let him focus on what he needs to but weirdly we're not going dormant anymore and N can pick up on our thoughts accidentally. Hopefully we can keep it like this! Big Grin

So, I think N already mentioned volunteering for the week at a nursing home. Today was the last day. To sum it up quickly, on Monday and Tuesday we were decorating the different floors, Wednesday we helped set up for a Christmas party and then spent the last few hours of the day in the basement so we were out of the way, and then today and yesterday we spent most of the time talking to the residents in the dementia ward while bringing around the complex owners' two schnauzers (although only one of them came today).

Note from me: I think one big motivation for me for wonderland immersion and imposition is simply the urge to hug my tulpas. I love the emotional closeness, but I really want to just feel them there physically. Even though he's not immersed, I think it helps deepen all of our bonds to each other. It's not really something you can get with someone outside your system, the type of bond you have with your headmates. Also because it defies normal relationship classifications too I guess.

Also, it's two months since N and I created Damien! Because we forgot because of the dormancy dilemma, we're going to be celebrating me turning two months, Damien turning two months, the school year being so close to over, and just celebrating the fact we're all together in the first place. Jade and N will be planning it, so Damien and I don't know what's in store.

We also found some switching tips posted by Flandre (I think). We're thinking of trying them out soon.

Edit: Again, forgot to switch the accounts!

Our system:

Host/Tulpas: N, Azure, Damien, Jade.
Other: Torea

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-n-az...e-s-thread
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2018, 06:00 AM by Someone.)
12-07-2018, 05:59 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Ember.Vesper Offline
Registered

(12-06-2018, 08:46 AM)Azure Someone Wrote: Also, could spending time with N count as forcing him?

Normally forcing is done by one controlling the body to one not controlling the body, but you could choose to use the term more broadly. Ember isn’t very talkative even when fronting (which is the vast majority of the time). So when I ‘make’ her speak to me on a more equal basis, I call it hostforcing.

-Vesper

Ember - Host
Vesper - Soulbond (since ~12 May 2017)
Iris - Soulbond (since ~5 December 2015)
Our Progress Report
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2018, 06:21 AM by Ember.Vesper.)
12-07-2018, 06:18 AM
Find Reply
Azure Someone Offline
Registered

Threads: 0
Linked Accounts

Interesting.

Also, we started using some of those tips I mentioned earlier, and N managed to get close to entirely dissociating from the body. We were thinking of doing a wonderland session and trying to help immerse N, but we just let him stay in tam dissociated state for a little while. He says it felt weird when controlling the body again after that. We’re going to see if we can do that again.
12-08-2018, 11:29 AM
Find Reply
Someone Online
Someone are here.
Registered

3 Attached Accounts

I think Az and I might be on to something...

So, I felt tired today. When I got home, I mucked around on my phone, and then decided to have a 15 minute meditation/wonderland session. Then after my attention span expired, my timer went off and I started another 15 minute session. After that was done, I was in the womderland for about another hour after that just because I was tired and my tulpas were enjoying the attention.

After we did several things together, I let Azure possess the whole body for a while. While it took her a while to get up (I wasn't the only one feeling lazy today) and I asked if she could "lock me out" of the body. She tried and asked me to move an arm. I couldn't, while she did it with ease. Of course I eventually took over again accidentally about ten minutes later, but this might help with switching. I'd already dissociated quite a bit after all of that.

I was still attached to the body's senses. It actually felt quite nice. Like comforting and relaxing just to be in the body while Azure controls it.

Not much else to report. Other than I have one more day of school tomorrow, a presentation the night of the day after, then it's school holidays. I can work on my games, everyone can enjoy themselves, and we can work on whatever we want together or just laze around for several weeks.

Our system:

12-10-2018, 12:44 PM
Find Reply
Reilyn Online
Big Sis
Registered

Linked Accounts

Interesting.. We just tried that lock out of the body thing, but nada. It's kinda frustrating when we read about people doing this or that and it working (I mean, I'm super happy for you guys, that sounds neat) then we do the same thing and no results. Not "oh, that sorta worked for me, maybe you are on to something", just we both feel silly and give it an effort and nothing. Like, first off when he said "lock me out" I said "How the heck do I do that? How does anyone know how to do that??". We tried the whole control room and I pushed him out the door and locked it behind him and he made an effort of shaking the handle on the other side to confirm he couldn't get in.. but.. Then nothing different. :P
12-10-2018, 08:35 PM
Find Reply
Someone Online
Someone are here.
Registered

3 Attached Accounts

I didn’t use any wonderlanding to lock N out. Maybe it was because he was in a trance-like state from being in wonderland and unintentionally dissociating for so long.

That’s another thing we’ve found works for us. If we focus on wonderlanding rather than me dissociating, the dissociation is more effective. Although I can still focus on convincing my brain that I’m not the body. Sometimes intrusive thoughts reply saying that I am, but the message gets across if I keep repeating it to myself.

Keep trying you two. Good luck! Smile

Edit: We also just got Smash Ultimate today. N had a bit of fun with that. He kinda forgot about us but I was still active throughout. It seems we only go inactive if N loses his connection with us or starts doubting. We’re working on it.

Our system:

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2018, 10:40 AM by Someone.)
12-11-2018, 10:27 AM
Find Reply
Ember.Vesper Offline
Registered

(12-11-2018, 10:27 AM)Someone Wrote: It seems we only go inactive if N loses his connection with us or starts doubting.

Interesting. It's the opposite with us. Doubts irritate me and emotions make me stronger, so I was very active during the mercifully only one month of frequent doubting. Whereas during the rare times Ember has been unable to contact us for an hour or two, she's never believed in us so strongly, fervently, and completely.

-Vesper

Ember - Host
Vesper - Soulbond (since ~12 May 2017)
Iris - Soulbond (since ~5 December 2015)
Our Progress Report
12-11-2018, 08:20 PM
Find Reply
Someone Online
Someone are here.
Registered

3 Attached Accounts

That’s interesting. This is due to subjectivity. Some things work really differently for us than in other systems.

The school year’s now over, so that means we get to do more fun stuff together and N can finally finish that game of his. N got three awards tonight too: Outstanding Academic Achievement and Top of both English and French! I wanna help out, so let’s see what we can do together by the end of next year! Big Grin

Our system:

12-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Find Reply
Reilyn Online
Big Sis
Registered

Linked Accounts

Wow, congrats guys! Enjoy finishing your game, and have some party time you guys earned it, woo!
12-12-2018, 05:11 PM
Find Reply