Natrix's thorny path

Natrix

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. It sounds like you might be the personality developed as the system's identity, some sort of blanket personality, for lack of better terminology on my part. I've heard of some related sounding phenomena, though none quite like what you describe.

For one I've heard of tulpa that developed the ability to split into two seperate and independent tulpa's with altered personalities, and then still be able to rejoin into their original state seemingly at will.

The second case that makes me think this is hearing of at least one tulpa that resulted from the merge of two completely seperate tulpa. The two parts of this tulpa could periodically split, unclear whether this was controlled or not, but at some point a 3rd personality actually came into being, well more specifically their merged state seemed to gain the ability to still persist while the main parts were split. That's the one that actually sounds the most like you from what I've heard, though the circumstances are different. The fact that a combined personality could gain it's own existence sounds the most similar to what you've described.

So in other words you may indeed be both an individual as well as the personality of the other three parts in their combined state. So While I really have no idea what all this actually means or how it works, it seems quite possible to me.

Also you situation sounds like it has been very complicated recently, and I'm glad to hear all of you seem to have got things into working order.