Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

New GAT contributors/manager/future
I like the idea of at least a chat channel for the GAT because then they could share and discuss their ideas with other members and have it all be in one place.

Having a server would be nice because one channel could be just for guide notifications so the notifications don't get drowned, a (transparent) GAT chat where the GAT can share opinions / thoughts on the guides, an open chat where both the public and GAT members can talk to each other, and another channel just for helping people makes drafts or something. There could also be a general chat just to hang out too, cause why not?
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!

The Grays, my other head-mates, have their own account now.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

(01-25-2019, 01:06 PM)Ranger Wrote: I like the idea of at least a chat channel for the GAT because then they could share and discuss their ideas with other members and have it all be in one place.

Having a server would be nice because one channel could be just for guide notifications so the notifications don't get drowned, a (transparent) GAT chat where the GAT can share opinions / thoughts on the guides, an open chat where both the public and GAT members can talk to each other, and another channel just for helping people makes drafts or something. There could also be a general chat just to hang out too, cause why not?

We could probably have a GAT category on the official discord, with all of the GAT related channels in there, including one that pings when a new guide is posted.
Okay so when are we going to decide on a GAT manager and how are we going to do it? It's been longer than a week since this issue was brought up a second time and so we're on the verge of this being the second time it dies. We have several members on the team now if we accepted everyone who joined, and a sizable team if only half were. We have a team, now we just need a manager to have the "revolving door" get going

So what's the plan?
The System:

It's too big.
ha, that's what she said.
(02-03-2019, 06:57 AM)Ponytail Wrote: Okay so when are we going to decide on a GAT manager and how are we going to do it? It's been longer than a week since this issue was brought up a second time and so we're on the verge of this being the second time it dies. We have several members on the team now if we accepted everyone who joined, and a sizable team if only half were. We have a team, now we just need a manager to have the "revolving door" get going

So what's the plan?

Should it start with creating a GAT channel on Discord? I don't know if a GAT manager is really necessary for the voting and review process. Plus, other people may be interested in joining once the GAT process is up and running.
I'm Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's Tulpa and I love Hippos! I also like forum games and chatting about stuff.
Temporary Log | Chat | Yay!

The Grays, my other head-mates, have their own account now.
I mean, shoot, let's do literally anything, because at this rate the push isn't going anywhere. Shoot, I don't particularly want to be the GAT manager because I don't think I'm qualified, but I'll do it if it gets this place moving again. This is an important element of the community so doing ANYTHING other than sitting on our thumbs and getting applicants that can't even be approved is just a waste.
The System:

It's too big.
ha, that's what she said.
Staff seem a little slow to discuss at the moment, I'm trying to get things going again.
I'm Indigo Blue, the "Sky Dragon" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa born October 2017. My systemmates are ApolloPiano, & Luxio. Form images: 1 2