New research survey question - Census

Cass

Can we get a new survey made for the community for more subjective analysis or research? I can't access the 2016 survey, and it is always good to have more information. The admins could make it as a big forum topic. It could be a save as you go survey with milestones or achievements required to fill in each part. For example a section about visualisation or something would require experience in it to fill out.

I'm hoping the community won't skew the data.

As for the survey itself, we could get a team to discuss. :)

Anyone intersted? Mods and admins?

~A fractured soul is a haven for many voices~

Are you talking about the community census? Because that's handled by the Reddit. We could get one for tulpa.info, I suppose. The census doesn't really focus a lot on development, I don't think. Probably instead of one massive survey, it would be smaller ones related to specific topics. I'm not entirely sure. You can always feel free to make your own survey, as well. I'm not sure many of the mods will want to handle something like that, but people can of course draft/publish this kind of thing on their own if they want.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

I think I forgot the word for census and couldn't look it up just now. I feel dumb. Haha. Anyways, you're right it's less about the development and growth of tulpas as opposed to understanding the community and general trends. Such information would also be useful in research. I mods and admins should help push it for sufficient data to reflect the community. There should also be annual reports like a meta-review publishing data collected. The reason for it to be a massive survey is for information to be centralised and easier to access. I understand there are already numerous threads on each topic. But without numbers and statistics we can only see individuals' reply. I'll probably delete this thread in a bit. XD

~A fractured soul is a haven for many voices~