Hello There, Guest! Register

Tulpa Community Census 2018

Okay, last title change, I promise
Akinkinit Online
Registered

Threads: 4

RE: Okay, last title change, I promise

@Yakumo
Compared to Sabari, I can assure you that my life is quite boring.

Anzu was the first tulpa kind of thing that I ever made.  Xiri was technically around before she was, but she just kind of showed up one day over being created.  Plus this was well before I knew about tulpas in general.  Instead of the usual "hey let's make a head ghost to shoot the shit with" beginnings, Anzu was more so a "hey let's manifest something powerful to deal with all this pent up anger I have" kind of thing.  So the rules have always been different with her.  That of course has its benefits though.  That story you linked reminds me a lot of the bunny incident I had a while back.  In fact the whole Ido eating negative thoughts and forms really reminds me of Anzu; that was always her specialty.  Anzu also summoned the full force of Hell on occasion in response to negative things.  But as for the bunny thing, neither me nor my other two could really do anything about it.  Yet Anzu was able to modify it into something pleasant with no issues whatsoever.

Of course, that same talent led to the two merging incidents.  Even if they wanted to, Noriko and Sabari would be unable to merge together.  Nor could I ever see a situation where they would even WANT to.  I was going to be a one tulpa sort of host too until Noriko decided to make another one.  But then again, I wasn't fundamentally opposed to the idea.

As for the recent merging event, it has actually turned out to be a good thing.  Literally the moment I imagine myself in the female form, both Noriko and Sabari appear really clearly.  They don't need to be called to appear, they act more independently, they can be sensed clearer, all kinds of good things.  And I actually like how the female form looks.  It really is what would happen if me, Anzu and Xiri somehow made a kid together.  But what really gets me is how much stronger the ability to sense them is.  I worked for months on imposition trying to improve how I sense them and got mild results.  Yet all it took was getting a form that exists in the same way they exist, and basically any sensing issues just disappeared.

I also seem to act differently in the female form.  I catch myself saying sorry to Noriko (which she absolutely HATES) and to Sabari (which she reacts to by putting me in a bear hug) over trivial things.  Being around them gets me teary eyed easier and more often than it used to.  There was also an incident yesterday where I was cuddling with Sabari and I was literally overwhelmed with happiness, which I don't think has ever happened before to that degree.  And there was a particular activity with them both in the bedroom that I swear almost made me pass out.

Currently share myself with two (?) other entities.
Noriko was created on December 15, 2014.  Sabari was created by Noriko on January 22, 2015.
Anzu was reborn on May 23, 2016 (after being inactive since 2012).  She merged herself with me on May 18th, 2018.
Progress Report | Ask a Question Thread
05-24-2018, 02:18 AM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Ido Offline
mfw
Registered

Threads: 0

RE: Okay, last title change, I promise

Just don't go full fordaplot, man!

Super Girls don't cry