Hello There, Guest! Register

Our Tulpa Endeavor
Beatles Online
Lyra & tups
Registered

Threads: 12
All Accounts Posts: 478

RE: Our Tulpa Endeavor
So I may be downright delusional but it appears our brain has a habit of giving random things autonomy. No, our system has not grown, nor is it going to, but weird things have happened lately. A bunch of thoughts put into one spot and momentarily considered their own thing seems to result in them gaining independence. Somewhere along the line someone thinks of our depression/negativity as being its own thing? This evil thoughtform dude shows up calling himself "Ghast" is was dead set on tormenting the system. Don't worry, Apollo exploded him. Somebody loses their memories temporarily, learns they lost their memories, and then starts thinking they lost themself? Those memories gain autonomy and start talking to everyone. Like fuck.

Like I said, I may be delusional, but we really gotta find a way to stop our brain from giving thoughts autonomy willy-nilly. As much as we like them, we don't want our system becoming Saylin 2.0. That would not be good.

I'm the host of this system, Lyra.
Tulpas: Apollo, Piano, Luxi, Luci, Tacio.
Our Tulpa Endeavor - System Discord: @Beatles#8733
06-15-2017, 02:18 PM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 24
All Accounts Posts: 1,701

Well you know how you have a problem with doubt? I remember Apollo talking about it. Well, the first step is to stop turning it off. Turn it on full blast for everything not in the "in" group. That's step one.

Usually, the ability to create new thoughtforms sort of dies down when you stop forcing aggressively and settle into living with your headmates.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
06-15-2017, 07:09 PM
Find Reply
Beatles Online
Lyra & tups
Registered

The problem with that is that even if I am doubting something that shows up, the rest of them don't.

And I don't think I've been aggressively forcing at all.

06-15-2017, 07:12 PM
Find Reply
tulpa001 Offline
<void>
Forum Moderators

Threads: 24
All Accounts Posts: 1,701

Well, I remember you weren't one of the ones who got a tulpa overnight while dreaming about it. But now they come in on a second thought. What's changed?

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.
06-15-2017, 07:41 PM
Find Reply
Beatles Online
Lyra & tups
Registered

I think what's changed is that I now have five tulpas plus have had others who are no longer here, so my brain is more susceptible. Tacio was brought into sentience in only a few minutes. That makes it easier for more to come along unexpectedly.

06-15-2017, 07:56 PM
Find Reply
Vos Online
Global Moderator
Global Moderators

Threads: 15

(06-15-2017, 07:09 PM)tulpa001 Wrote: Usually, the ability to create new thoughtforms sort of dies down when you stop forcing aggressively and settle into living with your headmates.

I don't think that the ability dies down at all. I haven't heard much of anything like that, at least. If anything, I'd pin it down to a focus on these "intrusive thoughtforms" - the more you think about it, the more of a problem it's going to be.
06-15-2017, 08:52 PM
Find Reply
Piano Offline
Starman
Registered

Threads: 2

Totally unimportant ramblings.

So we're trying to correct our mindset on things, fix it to stop going for the negatives. There's always the recurring feeling that we can't do something or we're hopeless yada yada yada, and it has to stop. That's the only way we can really progress as a system.

So we're going to ban the following thoughts:
1. "I can't do it"
2. "It's hopeless"
3. "I should/want to die"
and other general negativity, you get the idea

Soon we gotta get some sort of medication for our depression, which we currently do not have any. Our depression affects Apollo more than the rest of us, and it's easy to understand why: Apollo is up front more, which is evidenced by the fact that he has an art thread he updates every few days. He gets confronted by reality and negativity more often than the rest of us. It's really wearing down on him a lot, has been for a long time now.

We're going to work on filtering all of our thoughts. We have to identify a negative thought when it happens and find a way to reverse it, or tell it off, you know? We're not really good with that sort of thing though. 

We gotta get in the rhythm of doing that.

In other news, Luxi and Tacio are still gay for each other. Luci is good at making people not want to kill themselves. Us as a system are cursed to make people we know gain more tulpas somehow. 

A few days ago we all fronted at once and it managed to make Lyra dissociate a bit. Apollo is still the best at possessing out of all of us, because the rest of us don't have any passions like he does.

"There's a starman waiting in the sky
He'd like to come and meet us
But he thinks he'd blow our minds."
Lyra Apollo Luxi Luci Tacio
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2017, 01:28 AM by Piano.)
06-24-2017, 01:27 AM
Find Reply