My personality tables

Pleeb

Question

Okay guys, everyone wanted a copy of my tables, so here they are, as a file attachment.

Let's go over really quick what I did, and we can do the same to build a sample personality.

First, go to this website (link dead, try looking up trait lists elsewhere) and find a bunch of personality traits that you think you like, and make a raw list. Let's go with this one:

Rebellious, affectionate, caring, fearful, rude, focused, friendly, open-minded, optimistic, reliable, extroverted, punctual, reckless, combative, soft.

Next, I had to organize them. Every trait can be fit into one of the "Big Five" personality traits. Consider the first one: Rebellious. That sounds like it would be the Inverse section of "Agreeableness", so throw that one over in that section.

Affectionate, that's easy, it goes in Agreeableness. So does caring.

Fearful, that would probably go in Neuroticism. Rude is either the inverse of Agreeableness or Extroverted, focused is probably Conscientiousness, friendly is probably extroverted. open-minded if obviously Openness to experience, and optimistic is probably best in extroversion. Reliable goes in conscientiousness, extroverted, you can take a guess, punctual goes in Opensess to experience and reckless is the inverse of Conscientiousness. Combative is probably best as the inverse of agreeableness.

After that, I can throw in a few values, such as "substance-free" and other personal values of the tulpa.

Next step is a list of emotions from this site. I went down the list, and picked out some emotions; they're already organized for you, so you don't have to guess like above:

Caring, passion, amusement, cheerfulness, zeal, pleasure, annoyance, frustration, anger, vengefulness, disgust, contempt, envy, torment, suffering, depression, alienation, pity, sympathy, alarm, fear, panic, uneasiness.

Then plot them.

For last, I decide on some attributes.

What type of music does the tulpa like? How about Rap. What type of music does the tulpa dislike? Maybe Jazz. Come up with a few for these things.

Afterwards, hobbies! Does your tulpa like skating, reading, collecting rocks? Topics of interest such as what the personality template said, WWII, or maybe Martial Arts, etc. Plot them up.

Afterwards, I pretty much just followed the personality template for each trait; it takes anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes per trait with using that template.

Well, hope you enjoyed this, and hope you can get something out of these tables.

tables.xls

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Guest Anonymous

Nice work, sorry I was annoying you about them.

I did a horizontal edit.

tables.xls

I think this would be good for Tips & Tricks (EDIT: ) or Resources, so I would approve this submission for whatever majority between the two. The reason being is that now, this would be a supplement for the tulpa creation process, but back then this would mean everything when information and methods for forcing were scarce.

The method is clear and concise, and as long as the reader that may want to invest into practicing this method knows the tulpa can deviate if they’re willing to do so (e.g. personality and beliefs), it shouldn’t be much of a problem.

Maybe a title change is needed, but I’m not really too sure on alternatives since it won’t be that big of a deal. Will wait for other GAT members to voice their opinions and vote. I checked the xls file you and Jimmy uploaded, and I feel a merge, or just editing the OP with Jimmy’s horizontal edit can be useful.

Oh, and maybe a google docs or something can also be useful as a contingency backup to any unregistered members that may not be able to access the attached files (not sure if the access privileges have changed since the time I joined this forum). If you do happen to show both files, it should be made clear on the distinction:

Like,

Pleeb: Vertical version

Jimmy: Horizontal version

Resources. And the title should be changed.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Approved for Resources. Don't know why you'd want a title change though.

And yeah, guests not being able to view attachments is pretty bad. Ideally they would be able to, but otherwise putting the tables elsewhere would be a good idea.

When you title something like this as "my x", it makes it seem like it is just for you. Something that wasn't made to help or be enjoyed by others despite you posting it online. It makes it very personal and casual, something that will blend in with the rest because your eyes just go over such a bland title. It doesn't invite me to look and use it for myself, because it's his thing he made for himself. Not for me.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)