[Poll] Mental Conditions of Hosts

Mr Mister

Choose a mental condition (If Any). Should be chosen if you believe it has effect on how you function as a person.  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Choose a mental condition (If Any). Should be chosen if you believe it has effect on how you function as a person.

• None (that have at least some significance throughout life)
    • Asperger's/Autism Spectrum Disorder
    • ADHD-ADD
    • Autism Spectrum/ADHD Mix
    • DID
    • Schizophrenia
    • Anxiety/Depression (Severe)
    • Mix of any of any disorders or unlisted

I've been hearing how many tulpamancers have varying conditions (especially asperger's) and I wanted to see what kind of results this would bring.

I have asperger's.

I'm the host, but I also have Yulia with me.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Host has motivation issues, depression in early teen years. I wouldn't call it quite a "mental condition" however, and the depression was quite a long time ago.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Host has motivation issues, depression in early teen years. I wouldn't call it quite a "mental condition" however, and the depression was quite a long time ago.

Yeah I see, I more meant it to be something serious and or debilitating. Possibly long term.

I think he's able to change it himself (not sure though).

Yo, my name is Sean and I'm the host of 2 tulpas: Sente and Mae. You'll know when they're talking because Sente talks in yellow text and Mae talks in blue text.

I personally despise "Mix of any of any disorders or unlisted" sorts of answers. Literally useless information. However, "Miscellaneous - Post in thread" works great.

Edit: Lol, did not notice that typo until proof reading my own post quoting it.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Definitely depression. It really hit us tulpas hard whenever something bad happened to us when we were younger. We just couldn't handle our own emotions at all, and it made us extremely unstable and suicidal. It was especially rough when we had 5+ tulpas (something I don't recommend for anyone ever).

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Oh yeah, this is the wrong poll type. You should've enabled multiple votes per person. Maybe ask a mod to change it?

I guess the reason I originally made it 1 vote per person was because if someone voted on 2 things it would look like 2 different people voting which seemed even less accurate to me. But I can see why other people would prefer the alternative of multiple votes.