Tulpa Community Census 2018

Possessed/Switched Tulpa Mannerisms
Luminesce Offline
loves the moon
Registered

Threads: 11
4 Attached Accounts

RE: Possessed/Switched Tulpa Mannerisms

We finally realized my tulpas actually talk differently than me. It was always something we decided not to worry about due to physical limitations, but my dad noticed Lucilyn on the phone sounded a lot more upbeat (asked if my anti-depressants were starting to work or something). Been on wellbutrin for months now but I'm not sure it's done anything. Anyways, it definitely made us notice a difference. Lucilyn sounds, and I know this is gonna sound crazy, happier than me. IMO she also makes the voice sound lighter somehow, but again none of this was on purpose. Apparently as they get more comfortable with switching the body's acclimated to them, not just the other way around. Reisen sounds a bit lighter too though the happiness comes from personality not voice. Tewi still just sounds like me when I'm in a serious mood, and Flandre just sounds like me.

This is all exclusively sound though, by the way. Of course they've all got some different quirks or lilts or what not, but they're far less noticeable.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.
Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.
My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.
01-18-2016, 10:02 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Lacquer Offline
Tulpa Scholar
Registered

Threads: 30

Well, they do say that people over the phone can hear if you're smiling or not in your voice, so what you're saying does make sense.
01-18-2016, 10:40 PM
Find Reply
Breloomancer Online
Registered

Threads: 0

So far Monika has not interacted with anybody exept occasionally over text, and not for vary long then. However we do have quite different gaits compared to each other

This was made by either Rafe (host) or Monika (tulpa) and the only way to tell witch one posted this is from context. Good luck
06-14-2018, 06:38 PM
Find Reply
vtk Offline
Registered

Threads: 7
1 Attached Account

I have a near-constant, but slight, squinting contraction of my face muscles. Devin usually doesn't do that.

Maggie David (she or they, birthday June 4)
06-17-2018, 01:46 AM
Find Reply