Post the Most Random Stuff You Can Think Of

Azure Someone

So in this game, you need to post random stuff. The most random and unpredictable stuff you can think of. And then you post it.

Every system gets a score. So, N, Damien, Jade and I all share a score, for example. Depending on how random you think your post is, you can update your score by adding to it any number from 1 to 100.

The first one to get infinity points wins (so keep posting random stuff forever)! :D

I’ll start:

This thread.

+10 points

Score: 10

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Post random stuff? Oh hoh. This was made for me. <3

*cracks knuckles*

Spending almost 4 hours on a reply post in the co-fronting thread took all my time. But.. to make a few observations: I have a gaming keyboard that is flashing seizure-tastic with flowing rainbows every time I press a key, when I don't touch anything for a few seconds it reverts to flashing individual colors randomly on a green background like Christmas lights on a tree. Uhm. I just listened to 20 versions of Ievan Polkka. I got to play D&D for the first time tonight with Lance's friends irl. They thought he was just really into his character and didn't suspect a thing, mwhaha. Though a bit of first-time-experience nervousness may have made me hold back just a little. You want random, try our YouTube recommended list, it's a mad mix of vocalized, drawing tutorials.... *stares off at keyboard lights* ..... ... Oh! Comedy skits, hypnosis tutorials, entrainment/meditation stuff and angry reviews reminding me just how much Fallout 76 sucks apparently.

415x233https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-738157-1-pinkie_Pie_as_a_present.png[/img]311x233https://img00.deviantart.net/347c/i/2012/249/7/6/party__pinkie_pie_edit___by_koshix3-d5dt91y.png[/img]431x234https://animeforums.net/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://espressocomsaudade.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/aaa1.gif?w=640&key=33ce321a285a42a72b2851e9de33a2962398df7868e4260f55ffb341dae8b872[/img]

I've been holding onto this one for awhile, may as well drop it. This kinda makes me wonder if this thread exists to divert my next 1,000 replies to the last one to post wins thread but it won't. XD

Hrm. Let's see.. Random stuff.. Random stuff..

Er. But wait, I gotta get going to bed. Need to be up in 3 1/2 hours..

おやすみ!

EDIT: +100 points. I don't think I'm wrong either.

Score: 100

N9fvLcziVS Z9AbNpslas 5bf68m42zN BHfSEqkTi5 mwwH9rSDOv 7pXJOVq4Yz U5bwsPjcsJ oRkjAS55YP YlKAGN6Exf EbaAHXRp69

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

So my thoughts are

¡²¤€ á®ú‘ ³¤¼€¼© ’²`~á¼ ¿¶´«ö¡ «»¬¶öó¼¡ «´¡³¶«~

kept in short.

(Yes, I speak like this sometimes).

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is tewi but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Wow... Tewi's been holding out on us this whole time! You didn't tell us you liked sporks!

jean-luc, what's H-F???

If you wanted random...

public static void main(String[] args){

int hippos = 0;

while(true){

hippos = hippos + (int)(Math.random()*1001);

System.out.println("I now have "+ hippos + "hippos!!!");

}

}

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Guest Reilyn-Alley

I have underestimated people.. Well played in particular, Jean-Luc, well played.. Also, Tewi, you sound pretty awesomesauce, how come I never knew you were only a year older than me?? Ahh! I never asked! *self shames* I-I like random stuff and having a girlfriend sounds fun (haters gonna hate, amirite?). *gives commentses*