Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Pronunciation
Thule and I both speak very differently, both in the words we use and how we say them. the weirdest difference in pronunciation we have it the word 'litrally'.
I say lit-rally
Thule says lit-er-rally
It just sound so clumsy and awkward every time and I can't help but laugh (don't feel sorry for her, she won't let go of the fact I can't say specific)

But anyway, are there any odd differences in your and your tulpas way of speaking?

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Literally is the correct spelling of the word, and your tulpa is saying it correctly. My system never uses that word.

Piano pronounces our legal name differently from how I do, but that's probably just to annoy me.
I say lots of things that would probably require an apostrophe that the others would never say I guess, like ya (you) and ain't. Idk why, they feel natural to me, but I'm the only one that ever says them
Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.
All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written
Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas
Not over here. Our differences in voice and emphasis overwhelm any differences in enunciation, so I have never noticed any. Though, I slur my words when tired. She doesn't.
Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.