Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

puzzles and riddles
wait, did you not know the answer to the puzzle of your systemmate?

I think that your riddle is about a tulpa. tulpas can have any form, so they could be red, green, or blue; tulpas are in heads; lots of people like to force in bed at night; tulpas can be active and go dormant; tulpas have many different personalities, including radical and quiescent; tulpas can often have lots of wisdom; if you never force a tulpa then the tulpa won't exist, so if you don't know then they won't show.

try to solve this (the answer will be a pangram):
012 011 211 . 001 102 000 002 101 . 201 000 210 100 200 . 010 122 022 210 011 . 202 120 . 110 000 100 112 122 . 122 112 000 010 200 . 112 111 . 121 202 022 011 201 . 021 000 221 220 . 111 022 020 021 201 200
I have a tulpa named Miela (formerly known as Monika) who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"
-Me

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

(4 hours ago)Breloomancer Wrote: wait, did you not know the answer to the puzzle of your systemmate?

I think that your riddle is about a tulpa. tulpas can have any form, so they could be red, green, or blue; tulpas are in heads; lots of people like to force in bed at night; tulpas can be active and go dormant; tulpas have many different personalities, including radical and quiescent; tulpas can often have lots of wisdom; if you never force a tulpa then the tulpa won't exist, so if you don't know then they won't show.

try to solve this (the answer will be a pangram):
012 011 211 . 001 102 000 002 101 . 201 000 210 100 200 . 010 122 022 210 011 . 202 120 . 110 000 100 112 122 . 122 112 000 010 200 . 112 111 . 121 202 022 011 201 . 021 000 221 220 . 111 022 020 021 201 200

I made it up. I think it would be pretty hard to hide the answer from my system mates, not impossible though.  You didn't get it right, your answer is wrong to me because tulpas are alive (they're people, people are usually alive if you can talk to them.). You're close though, just not close enough unless you think tulpas are neither dead or alive? Also, I wouldn't refer to a tulpa possessive as 'its'.

It looks like a base 2 alphabet, If it's a pangram and you included 000 and 221 which would be 26 letters.

F E W . B L A C K . T A V J S . D R I V E . U P . M A J O R . R O A D S . O N . Q U I E T . H A Z Y . N I G H T S

TAVJS is probably supposed to be TAXIS but it is a 'typo' on your part. I don't know what this sentence would represent though other than the statement itself. We wouldn't have attempted it without the hint, thanks for that.
I don't mean the riddle, I mean the thing that you said the answer is 7 or something about.

it's actually a base 3 alphabet, a base 2 alphabet would only have 0 and 1. and yes, it was supposed to be taxis, I thought that I had gotten all the typos in there. there isn't any deeper meaning to it, it's just a codded message. I wanted to do something relatively easy since it can be easy to accedentally make a code really hard to solve

you said "it's not living or dead, cause it's all in your head" the cause means that it being in your head is the important part, and that you just think because they are like that they aren't living or dead, so therefore it is actually you who thinks that tulpas are neither living nor dead (at least the ones who never front). but I'll accept that I got it wrong.

maybe it's a TV show. screens can display red, green, and blue; submarines can't see, only people on submarines; TV shows aren't alive or dead and the actual show is all going on in your head, everything else is just sounds and light; some people act in TV shows, and some people don't watch them; many TV shows have different pacing and feel, including radical and quiescent; many TV shows have some sort of moral or theme, so they can teach you things; shows can have any pace or accuracy with the real world (they won't necessarily be good, but it's possible); if you don't know when a TV show will air, then you can see it

-Me
Still not what I was thinking, but I honestly didn't think it would be this hard. Here's another hint. We have a very good one and we love it. When you realize it you're going to throw up a lot of 'that's what I meant, I had it right' but I'm looking for a single word (another hint). A TV show could be seen from submarine if you wanted. Also you see a lot of things in a TV show that you don't know.

Oh, also, we totally forgot what we were doing in the second riddle from the last time, it might be an alphanumeric alphabet replacement or what, so the answer is 7 or something else.
you said seen by, not seen from. also the wording on "if you don't know, it won't show" was vauge enough that I think it met that criteria as well. wording is very important in riddles, especially when you specifically say that there are a lot of false flags.

I feel like I solved that one, but I'll make one more attempt.

the only things that I can think of that you have and that makes any sense at all is a wonderland or hypnagogia, but neither of those teach you any better than dreams. also wonderland is a compound word so you probably wouldn't use that if you wanted to say it was one word because it could easily be thought of as two words. I'm willing to bet that the answer is one of those two things and you'll explain how they do actually teach you something

-Me