Hello There, Guest! Register

Question about the science that might one day prove tuplas
ghost kid Offline
Registered

Threads: 19

Question about the science that might one day prove tuplas
MRI and EEG together.Do you think this would help in proving tulpas?
Why no reply?
Why no reply?
01-30-2018, 02:44 PM
Find Reply

Sponsors:
Valhal.la

Pleeb Offline
Owner
Forum Administrators

Threads: 66
All Accounts Posts: 817

RE: Question about the science that might one day prove tuplas
The forums tend to be a little slower these days, especially on subjects like this. I don't think we have enough science yet coming out yet to give an informed enough answer, though Tulpas are already starting to be published in scientific journals.

I believe that a tulpa having a thought could produce a different pattern compared to a host thinking that same thought, just because they're different minds running on the same brain (for lack of a better term). They've done studies in the past for people with DID, and have found the brain in a different state depending on the personality, compared to control (actors pretending to be different people).

The brain isn't black and white though, but I still feel like a good way to help support tulpas would be to use something like The Mind Mouse -- have the host just sit there and do nothing, while the tulpa trains the mouse to move. It should, in theory, move the mouse to the tulpa's thoughts instead of the hosts.
02-04-2018, 11:20 PM
Website Find Reply