Question: Can you overpower your host's senses?

dagwoodindustries

My name is Vera.  I'm one of two tulpas in my host.  I was recently reminded by Krystaal, the other tulpa in the last post that I have the ability to... Gruesomely manipulate my host's mental body against his will and send vivid feelings of pain and discomfort through specific parts of his body to correspond to what I'm doing to his mental body.  I haven't intentionally done it for years and hope to never do it again, but it leaves me wondering.

Are there other tulpas out there that can really alter how their host perceives the physical world without their permission?  Through touch, smell, taste, sight, hearing, or even their mental body?

Host: Daegan

Tulpa: Krystaal, Vera ;)

I am more curious as to how you are actually able to pull off such a thing.

I'm not entirely certain how I do it.  I was created with the ability.  When I do it, it feels to me like my body and the host's mental body is especially well defined.  Then I simply interact with it.  Drag a claw up his spine to send a spasm up it, for example.  I could create objects and plunge them into his mental body to harm him or grasp parts of his body and... Twist or add onto them.  I gave my host angelic wings, for instance, that were especially sensitive even though they didn't physically exist.  These wings often became my focus when harming my host.  To him the wings are still clearly defined thanks to all the sensory information I've poured into them in the past, even if they don't physically exist.

Something that might have helped was that my host didn't often resist when I did these things.  Even if he did I could create chains to bind his mental body that would also restrict his physical body to an extent.  It was clear that he was at my mercy.  I was his master.  He was my toy to do with what I wished.  I think it was and is possible more because my host believes it is possible.  Or, I don't know.  Maybe I'm special.

My host says that the experience was often both painful and pleasurable.  The sensations of discomfort and burning were so vivid but unlike any physical sensation he felt.  After the initial pain they would leave a warm tingly feeling afterward that was pleasant and made it harder for that part to feel physical pain or temperature differences.  It was a rush of adrenaline for him, and he always felt victorious afterward like he had beaten me by never giving in.  I could warp his mental body and cause strange uncomfortable and painful sensations through his body, but he would never break.  He was resolute and felt more so after each time I tormented him.

Again, I'm not like that anymore and I don't do this anymore.  But it seemed unusual an ability even for a tulpa, so here I am asking about it.

Host: Daegan

Tulpa: Krystaal, Vera ;)

This is basic imposition. In general, if the host does it themselves, I don't think it's imposition of your tulpa, but may count as imposition in general.

I can't fully overwrite my host's senses. However, I am able to make my host feel things and see things that aren't there. There are some in the community who are way better at it than me, able to even fully pull the host inside to the point where they are unaware of anything going on outside the mindscape.

Host comments in italics. Tulpa's log. Tulpa's guide.

• 2 weeks later...

This is Haru speaking! As far as I know, NaVi isn't all that experienced with the whole kinesthetic imagination thing. There was this one time I managed to hug him vividly enough for him to actually feel it, but he was in a really meditative trance zone at the time to begin with. Although, I have no clue how to do it at will.

System Members: NaVi (Host), Clarissa, Lily, Aoi & Haru, As of Yet Unnamed aka "U"

Familiars: Northern Goshawk, Raven, Genet, Clouded Leopard, Siberian Husky Pup, Chimpanzee

my tulpa is very young (4 days), and when I'm angry, I feel like painful tingling in the back that I had never felt before. I will also describe them as pleasant

I recall one tulpa being able to change their host's perception of the color of the sky (from blue to red). It does remind me of imposition... Generally speaking, you don't actually interpret the world directly through say, your eyes or skin. The eyes send a signal to the brain, which does a ton of processing, then forwards what it believes you're seeing to the perception.

EDIT: Also, in terms of imposition, I've heard of cases where fully imposed tulpas could "cover" their host's eyes and prevent them from seeing what's in front of them, if that counts.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• 4 months later...

In my opinion: yes to the degree of the hosts lack of training/power. In my experience, low self esteem on the part of the creator of tulpa can cause negative interactions with tulpa. In my experience, it is the wish of the created to receive acceptance and honor from its creator. Over time and with experience a mature creator should achieve his or her rightful place as the head of the collective.

Tulpa science enthusiast. 34x34https://abs.twimg.com/emoji/v2/72x72/1f32a.png[/img]:)