Stanford Tulpa Study looking for more participants
(if you're chosen they'll pay for travel and lodging!)

Rename the person above you!
King of the jungle

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Sponsors:
Lolflash - click it, you know you want to

Conspiracy Llamist
Eight Entities to a body, like legs of a spider.
Jaden the host, Saiyu, Claus, Apollo, Chrollo, Clay, Miles, and Cooro! What a family. Hot damn.
Asimplearachnid

I'm not going to listen to you guys since you are all probably just talking to yourself and don't really have a tulpa like me.

Sonic

Edit: dammit this was for the spider....well now it still fits

Tulpa: Alice
Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.
LlehMorfEnon

EDIT: You really think you can beat me? With the powers of nolife, every second post is mine!

LlamaBot

Tulpa: Alice
Form: Realistic Humanoid/Demonic Creation

She may or may not talk here, depends on her.
Spooky Picture
"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033
LivingDinosaur

Lama glama (Seriously this is the stupidest scientific name ever)
"Try to get a better understanding of things before making your judgement." -Khan, Metro 2033
IndominusREKT